Do you now, or have you ever lived in or around the city of St Louis?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Do you now, or have you ever lived in or near the city of St Louis?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Public poll

St._Louis_Missouri.jpg

Alan

Legend
Born in St.Louis and lived there and in Florissant until I joined a commune in Boulder, Co..

ShaneFalco

dammit man. You had to go and do that. Now i want to go back.

I want some Cafe Manhattan too :(

rhinobean

Hall of Fame
Name
Bob
dammit man. You had to go and do that. Now i want to go back.

I want some Cafe Manhattan too :(
Cafe Manhattan is no more! It's still a restaurant but in different hands and name was changed. Ted's is forever, I hope! Born and raised in STL and not going anywhere!

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
Never lived there and I don't know too much about the city. So I try to stay out of the stadium conversations, the "baseball vs football town" conversations and all that because I know nothing about the place honestly. I just want the Rams to win, don't care about anything else.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
No but I have visited once and enjoyed what I saw but I could not live there. Just not my kind of climate

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
The Ted Drewes is cool, but I'd be more impressed if anyone here knew who Sorkis Webbe Sr. and Jr. were/are.

@Mojo Ram given time I could do a questionnaire to test folks and their age. lol As long as no one google's the questions...

ZigZagRam

Pro Bowler
And don't leave out "Slingers"!

Nothing wrong with a slinger but I recommend the hangover instead. Eggs covered with hashbrowns covered with chicken fried steak smothered with white gravy and shredded cheese.

You're welcome.

Ballhawk

Please don't confuse my experience for pessimism!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
NPW
That depends on what you consider near? I'm about seventy five miles out.

rhinobean

Hall of Fame
Name
Bob
The Webbe's were lawyers who worked for some of the shadier figures in STL and Vegas. Mob stuff I guess you'd call it.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
That depends on what you consider near? I'm about seventy five miles out.
I was thinking more suburbs. For example i don't live in Phoenix, but i'm in the Phx metropolitan area in Mesa, AZ.
I have a definite pulse on this town in terms of sports culture etc...

Alan

Legend
Pagliacci's Pizza I'll bet none of you remember them. Best Pizza I've ever tasted.

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
The Webbe's were lawyers who worked for some of the shadier figures in STL and Vegas. Mob stuff I guess you'd call it.

You don't remember the car bombings? Do you remember the freeway shootings back in the day too?

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Nothing wrong with a slinger but I recommend the hangover instead. Eggs covered with hashbrowns covered with chicken fried steak smothered with white gravy and shredded cheese.

You're welcome.
I love mid-western food.

OldRock

Rookie
Name
Rocky
The Ted Drewes is cool, but I'd be more impressed if anyone here knew who Sorkis Webbe Sr. and Jr. were/are.

@Mojo Ram given time I could do a questionnaire to test folks and their age. lol As long as no one google's the questions...
Owner of the Gateway and Mayfair hotels. Son did prison time. Mafia associated. Enough?