Do we have our Radio Crew?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
As I had posed previously, it's great that Andrew Siciliano will be part of the broadcast team and I knew they would go with a Los Angeles Ram and Eric Dickerson should be able to provide excellent insight to the running backs behind Todd Gurley.

den-the-coach

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Dallas Cowboys

✔@dallascowboys

.@RamsNFL Yep, just like old times! See you on August 13th#DALvsLA pic.twitter.com/10O7wcZGBu

Follow
Los Angeles Rams

✔@RamsNFL

Maybe we can get Vin Scully and Sonny Jurgensen on the call one last time. @dallascowboys pic.twitter.com/Eu3EdljmZ7

2:26 PM - 13 Jul 2016
CnQ8fIbUkAALess.jpg:small

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Is this the radio team or home game television games?

Sicilian is very bright and a good talker. Does Dickerson have any broadcasting experience? I hope it isn't like listening to Tory Holt

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Is this the radio team or home game television games?

Sicilian is very bright and a good talker. Does Dickerson have any broadcasting experience? I hope it isn't like listening to Tory Holt

ED used to do the sideline reports on MNF on TV. If it wasn't MNF... it was a weekly gig for sure.

I am very happy to hear that ED is doing this.

den-the-coach

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
According to sources, Andrew Siciliano will soon be named the play by play radio voice of the Los Angeles Rams. Siciliano has done an excellent job on the Red Zone Channel and NFL Network and has prior radio experience in Los Angeles working for FOX Sports Radio and ESPNLA 710. He also worked as a sports radio reporter earlier in his career in Chicago. His ascension to the play by play position with the Rams has been expected for quite some time. The team utilized him to call pre-season games on television in St. Louis during the past few seasons.

The @sportsradiopd report speculates Jim Everett, Jerome Bettis, Maurice Jones-Drew as possibilities in analyst role

CngWatuUAAA35WX.jpg

den-the-coach

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Rams Broadcast Team to Include NFL Network’s Siciliano?
By RamBuck

[www.turfshowtimes.com]

The Rams may have found a familiar face for their broadcasts

After the Rams returned to LA, it was extremely unlikely that they would retain their St. Louis-based broadcast team of Steve Savard (play by play) and former LA/St. Louis Ram D’Marco Farr (analysis). This mean that the Rams would be shopping for a new gameday broadcast crew.

Per a Barrett Sports Media report, the Rams’ LA-based broadcast team will at least include NFL Network’s Andrew Siciliano:

According to sources, Andrew Siciliano will soon be named the play by play radio voice of the Los Angeles Rams. Siciliano has done an excellent job on the Red Zone Channel and NFL Network and has prior radio experience in Los Angeles working for FOX Sports Radio and ESPNLA 710. He also worked as a sports radio reporter earlier in his career in Chicago. His ascension to the play by play position with the Rams has been expected for quite some time. The team utilized him to call pre-season games on television in St. Louis during the past few seasons.

One person who isn’t expected to be part of the Rams radio broadcast team is Eric Dickerson. The Los Angeles Rams legend was the odds on favorite to be named the team’s radio analyst and talks with the team did take place, but the Hall of Fame running back is planning to explore a different role instead. Multiple sources say Dickerson will join AM 570 LA Sports as a contributor for the 2016 NFL season. Details about his role remain unclear. With Dickerson out of the picture, the names Jim Everett, Jerome Bettis, and Maurice Jones-Drew have been mentioned as possible options in the analyst role.

The Rams have not yet made an official announcement. There had been rumors about Dickerson joining the broadcast team, but it appears those were unsubstantiated.

Siciliano is already very familiar with the Rams, having called their preseason games for five years in a row with Hall of Famer Marshall Faulk and (future Hall of Famer) Torry Holt on analysis.

But, it appears Siciliano would need to renege his responsibilities at NFL Network to take over LA’s PBP. He is the host for NFL Total Access as well as DirecTV’s Red Zone channel, and to continue would be a conflict of interest for the NFL.

Who would you like to be Siciliano’s color guy? Stay tuned for additional developments on the Rams’ gameday broadcasting.