Disappointed with 101ESPN

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Maybe I should say the Kevin Wheeler SHow in particular, because I just Happened to tune into an interview with Mike Martz about Orlando Pace's induction to the HOF....This was nice, but I was wanting to hear what the station was saying about Todd Gurley's achievement of the AP OROY. Wheeler recapped the honors fpr Pace and Greene and mentioned nothing about Todd Gurley. The same Todd Gurley that thought to send his thoughts to the fans of St Louis at his greatest moment (at this point) in his young career. Gurley earned this honor as a ST LOUIS Ram, which is why I am a little torqued about it...If he had said anything negative about St Louis, he would be talked about all day.

Maybe I am overreacting..Anyone hear 101ESPN today that differes from what I heard? I don't really listen anymore since they only talk bad about the team it seems..I just thought both cities could enjoy what he did THIS year.

9lbHammer

UDFA
They have praised Gurley for his graciousness several times that I have heard on the Fast Lane and Bernie's show in the morning. They reserve the negative comments to Kroenke and NFL leadership from my observations.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
I concur maybe it should've have been discussed, however, you have to understand that you have to give it some time. There is plenty being talked about with Gurley I guess when you resided in New York and they never talk about my Dodgers, Rams, Lakers or Kings does not bother me. That's of course unless those teams are playing the New York teams.

9lbHammer

UDFA
Bitterness will settle down with time, just like it did for LA after the move to the 'Lou. Rams fans will unite again.