Did Ray Ray’s Release Contribute to Better Discipline?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamBill

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Nick Wagoner jumped in studio with Kevin Wheeler to discuss the win this weekend, what he saw as progress, does this make the schedule moving forward less daunting, and then they previewed the Chiefs, how to stop the running attack, what the challenges the Chiefs present, and more.

Wagoner Talks Rams Progress

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
It would certainly appear that way. Penalties dropped off a cliff against Seattle. We actually didn't beat ourselves with penalties.

We dang sure beat Dallas and Philly if we play as clean as we did.

LooNaTik83

Well its a heck of a scare tactic. Meaning no more screwing around being belligerent actually instill that thought in the back of someone's mind. If your the rotten apple your off this tree.

rickrawk

Starter
Name
Rick
Don't know if that's the case or not, but there was definitely a huge improvement in the last game. This season is going to be fun to watch.

GO RAMS!!!!

RamWoodie

Legend
I don't know...but I know this...the Rams defense is not performing well. We saw some glimpses of their ability in getting 3 sacks and a bunch of hurries against the Hags.

The only thing different about this defense is they have a new DC. That leads me to conclude the Rams D haven't grasped it to this point.