Denver Broncos offensive coordinator

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramsey

Starter
Name
Ramsey
We need an offensive coordinator... How about the Denver Broncos offensive coordinator Adam Gase? The NFL grapevine gossip says all the Denver coaches should look for new employment. Why not Adam Gase? Discus, suggest, and comment...

gase_52fp17mb_mn21racb.jpg

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I know everyone is hot for him right now but I fear that Manning was the OC. I don't know man, will be interesting to see if Fish tries to bring him in.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Anyone who thinks this guy had anything to do with that offense is crazy. No thanks.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
Anyone who thinks this guy had anything to do with that offense is crazy. No thanks.

Peyton didn't design the plays. He just called what he wanted at the line.

Gase did his job in play design, Peyton did his at the line.

Ramsey

Starter
Name
Ramsey
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I know everyone is hot for him right now but I fear that Manning was the OC. I don't know man, will be interesting to see if Fish tries to bring him in.

Hey, I'm just spit balling here but why not hire Adam Gase and sign Peyton Manning? Drop Sam Bradford and draft that QB dude from Ohio State in the 2nd round. Let Peyton Manning school the Ohio State youngster behind a 1st round offensive lineman draft pick to be named later, plus add a top free agent center like...

Brian De La Puente (C) CHI
A.Q. Shipley (C) IND
Rodney Hudson (C) KC
Stefen Wisniewski (C) OAK
Nick Hardwick (C) SD

Sorry, I don't trust Scott Wells or Barrett Jones to man the center of the Ram's offensive line. Our defense is ready for the Superbowl. Must get the offense up to speed...Peyton Manning, add a free agent center, draft best offensive lineman available, and hire Gase...That way Peyton won't have to start over all over again.

Like I said...I'm just spit balling and fantasizing , but I think Peyton might follow Gase. Besides, Peyton Manning would be the real offensive coordinator/Adam Gase would be Peyton's security blanket...Once Peyton retires, we hire Peyton as the official offensive coordinator. Then we celebrate the new Ram dynasty with Quinn, Donald, and that QB youngster from Ohio State....Oh the offseason, when anything is possible!

Last edited:

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Peyton didn't design the plays. He just called what he wanted at the line.

Gase did his job in play design, Peyton did his at the line.
Please, Mannings been running that same offense since '98. Gase is there to tell him the situation and suggest plays. Manning does everything else.

RamsJunkie

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!
Hey, I'm just spit balling here but why not hire Adam Gase and sign Peyton Manning? Drop Sam Bradford and draft that QB dude from Ohio State in the 2nd round. Let Peyton Manning school the Ohio State youngster behind a 1st round offensive lineman draft pick to be named later, plus add a top free agent center like...

A.Q. Shipley (C) IND
Rodney Hudson (C) KC
Nick Hardwick (C) SD

Sorry, I don't trust Scott Wells or Barrett Jones to man the center of the Ram's offensive line. Our defense is ready for the Superbowl. Must get the offense up to speed...Peyton Manning, add a free agent center, draft best offensive lineman available, and hire Gase...That way Peyton won't have to start over all over again.

Like I said...I'm just spit balling and fantasizing , but I think Peyton might follow Gase. Besides, Peyton Manning would be the real offensive coordinator/Adam Gase would be Peyton's security blanket...Once Peyton retires, we hire Peyton as the official offensive coordinator. Then we celebrate the new Ram dynasty with Quinn, Donald, and that QB youngster from Ohio State....Oh the offseason, when anything is possible!

If Hiring Gase brings a 1 or 2 year Manning Rental then I'm all for it but I wouldn't touch him with a 10 foot pole otherwise for reasons legatron stated above.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
We need an offensive coordinator... How about the Denver Broncos offensive coordinator Adam Gase? The NFL grapevine gossip says all the Denver coaches should look for new employment. Why not Adam Gase? Discus, suggest, and comment...

gase_52fp17mb_mn21racb.jpg

To be honest I would prefer Martz. He has more of a track record and we know he is behind all the plays he draws up. I'm a bit leary of Gase, how much did Peyton have to do with the creation of the O? That O also relys on the QB getting into the right play for the D alignment. MM's O didnt rely on audibles but sight adjustments where the WR routes would be determined by the coverage, I'm sure there could be some leeway as far as checking into or out of a run.

And I'm not sure either one would be on Fishers wish list. I'm sure he wants someone with a ground and pound background, which would be fine with me as long as it is succesful.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
Gase is going to be the 49ers HC it looks like.

As an OC though, I know Peyton gave him massive amounts of credit and has been calling up every team telling them Gase is a worthy candidate for hire. That's some heavy endorsement.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm thinking Peyton is going to be a hell of an OC in the NFL pretty quickly, once he retires of course. One of the few guys who might skip positional coach given his experience and knowledge.

Of course I'd kill to see him as my QB coach as well...

Ramsey

Starter
Name
Ramsey
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Gase is going to be a head coach I think

Unless we sign Peyton Manning...I thing Gase and Manning cou
To be honest I would prefer Martz. He has more of a track record and we know he is behind all the plays he draws up. I'm a bit leary of Gase, how much did Peyton have to do with the creation of the O? That O also relys on the QB getting into the right play for the D alignment. MM's O didnt rely on audibles but sight adjustments where the WR routes would be determined by the coverage, I'm sure there could be some leeway as far as checking into or out of a run.

And I'm not sure either one would be on Fishers wish list. I'm sure he wants someone with a ground and pound background, which would be fine with me as long as it is succesful.

I would totally love Martz! Give me Martz! Anybody creative enough to adapt to todays, day by day by play NFL! Give me somebody, anybody that can see the NFL future and devise an evil game plan in the minutes allotted him during halftime...Otherwise, we might as well dwell at the bottom of our division, for a murky decade like a plecostomus sucking grimy algae scum off gravel of a 10 gallon aquarium.

When was the last time the Rams staged a dramatic 4th quarter double digit comeback win? I'm tired of Cowboys and other NFL teams coming from behind to screw us! Evolution is all about adaptation...Adapt, Dammit!!! Adapt!

LosAngelesRams

Hall of Fame

A.Q. Shipley (C) IND
Rodney Hudson (C) KC
Nick Hardwick (C) SD

If we dont grab a QB with a high 1st round pick, im all for this.