Dennis Green passes away at 67.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Leuzer

Daniel Leu
Former Minnesota Vikings and Arizona Cardinals coach, Dennis Green, passed away Thursday night from cardiac arrest.

Dennis Green is who I thought he was: a wonderful coach and a great man. Rest in peace.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
My Prayers and thoughts are with Coach Green and his family...They are what we thought they were and we let them off the hook!

Last edited:

Ram65

Legend
Denny seemed a light high strung. Had to really like his intensity. Best wishes to his family and friends.

Some interesting reading here.

http://www.heart.org/HEARTORG/Condi...ac-Arrest_UCM_307905_Article.jsp#.V5JPJ_xriUk

It says that Cardiac-Arrest is when the heart stops beating. It's not a heart attach. "Each year, more than 420,000 emergency medical services-assessed out-of-hospital cardiac arrests occur in the United States.......Cardiac arrest is caused when the heart's electrical system malfunctions. In cardiac arrest death results when the heart suddenly stops working properly. This may be caused by abnormal, or irregular, heart rhythms (calledarrhythmias)."

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Former Minnesota Vikings and Arizona Cardinals coach, Dennis Green, passed away Thursday night from cardiac arrest.

Dennis Green is who I thought he was: a wonderful coach and a great man. Rest in peace.
" I'LL SECOND THIS EMOTION!!"

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
How could you not love him after the meltdown about the Cowgirls....In honest rspect, and part troll on a NFC Website..I told Card fans what a great coach he was..In fact, the best Coach they ever had....:rockon:

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
How could you not love him after the meltdown about the Cowgirls....In honest rspect, and part troll on a NFC Website..I told Card fans what a great coach he was..In fact, the best Coach they ever had....:rockon:

I think that rant was after they lost to the Bears if memory serves. Monday night game maybe.

RIP Denny. Gone too soon.

Ladoc

UDFA
Name
Garth
Denny seemed a light high strung. Had to really like his intensity. Best wishes to his family and friends.

Some interesting reading here.

http://www.heart.org/HEARTORG/Condi...ac-Arrest_UCM_307905_Article.jsp#.V5JPJ_xriUk

It says that Cardiac-Arrest is when the heart stops beating. It's not a heart attach. "Each year, more than 420,000 emergency medical services-assessed out-of-hospital cardiac arrests occur in the United States.......Cardiac arrest is caused when the heart's electrical system malfunctions. In cardiac arrest death results when the heart suddenly stops working properly. This may be caused by abnormal, or irregular, heart rhythms (calledarrhythmias)."
Cardiac arrest most likely from heart attack. Myocardial infarction is the end result either way to some extent and if severe causes death. This is really terminology that has no value in teasing apart.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I always liked Dennis Green. I was very saddened by this news.

RIP Dennis Green