Demoff asks your opinion about matte horns & shading of them too

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
How about a blue where the helmets and jersey's actually match , and a darker yellow

8e22f12abd7b96a9f1ce26a907c50892.jpg

Warner4Prez

Hall of Fame
Name
Benny
I'd like to see a matte Navy and an almost metallic white horn. I think it would make a nice contrast and make them pop off the helmet a bit more.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Detroit Lions get new uniforms from NIKE

The Lions seem to like tweaking their uniforms every two or three years

But this is one of the few times , I actually kinda sorta like what NIKE did , they actually seemed to go in the opposite direction to what they normally do , and simplified it , removing all the black , and widened the center stripe on the helmet , and the helmets seem to have like a matted metal flack to them , so I hope they use the same approach with the new Rams uniforms

keep it simple

Detroit-Lions-1.jpg

Detroit-Lions-2.jpg

Detroit-Lions-4.jpg

Where is 85's butt? He's in the NFL making big coin can't he afford to get it out of lay-a-way now?????

He belongs in a thread called "Anorexic Asian chicks in yoga pants"

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
C90VyO7VwAARYmm.jpg

THIS with gloss blue and matte white, would be awesome.

I like it. Maybe simplify it just a little more. It has to be seen from a distance. I am all for moving with the times. This is a more futuristic look. Young fans could really dig it. All of the 1990's and all but three years of the 2000's have been bad in the old uniform. That's 27 years. I am ready for something to change. Start with a new look.

LumberTubs

As idle as a painted ship upon a painted ocean
Name
Phil
This

th

and this
th

is it really that complicated ?

This all day long.

The best uniforms in the NFL haven't been changed for years. Go back to the blue and yellow with the white/blue alternates and stick with them for good.

bnw

Pro Bowler
I like it. If you're gonna play ugly you should look it too.

wolfdogg

Hall of Fame
Name
wolfdogg
As I mentioned in another post, it is not my opinion but scientific fact that the white away jersey with blue and gold trim is the finest jersey ever fielded by the Rams.

The multi million dollar study done by the heritage foundation, Harvard University, NASA, and the NASCAR University, found that this color combination, along with the styling, elicited significantly more dopamine into the blood stream than any other uniform combination in sports history.

The pimp outfit Kramer wore in a Seinfeld episode came in 4th, but the research team stands by their 2 year study.

As for the helmet, and my personal opinion, I like the blue and gold colors with the new style of horns, as long as they're fatter.

Last edited:

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
All white and blue, but the Horns need to be WIDER. If you're going to go "throwback" do it like they did.

I read all the twitter comments and the LARGE majority mention the Horns need to be wider. Get it done!
Yeah!
~Jack Youngblood