DeMarco Farr

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramfreak

UDFA
Name
Ramfreak
Do they actually pay him on his radio show? Might be the most, State the Obvious, Unprepared, talk show host I've ever heard. He brings nothing of value.

Corbin

THIS IS MY BOOOOOMSTICK!!
DeMarco knows what he's talking about and is a decent radio host,
You do realize he's the color analyst right?

Ramfreak

UDFA
Name
Ramfreak
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I'm talking about the radio show. I don't listen to Rams games in the radio.

ljramsfan

Pro Bowler
Name
LJ
Farr is good when it comes to the radio show. He is not a Bob Ramsey where he thinks he knows everything.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I love DeMarco. The dude says what he thinks, no filter, and loves the Rams. When a media dude is the kind of guy I'd like to put down some beers with, I'm a fan.

Corbin

THIS IS MY BOOOOOMSTICK!!
I'm talking about the radio show. I don't listen to Rams games in the radio.
Yes, radio host on 101sports which I listen to as often as possible or I should say the Fast Lane, he is the color analyst there and also on Rams games on TV. He takes a little to get used, but he is a hell of a color commentator IMO.

A55VA6

Legend
I like D'Marco. I think he's pretty fun to listen to on The Fast Lane to be honest. When he's not there, it sometimes feels dull. Just brings energy to the show.

Mike

Rookie
Name
Mike
I think he's pretty good...knows his stuff and loves the Rams...

dbrooks25

Pro Bowler
Yeah, I think you may be in the minority on that one, Ramfreak. I too like DeMarco and what he brings to the Fast Lane.

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
Me too - and he's great on Fisher's Monday show.

Ballhawk

Please don't confuse my experience for pessimism!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
NPW
I think that he is one of the most underrated players in Rams history and I think that he is OK on the radio.

When his knees went the Rams D Line went too.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
For some reason I don't like him on the radio though. Doing games I'm fine with him listening to him on a radio show is hit or miss.

RamWoodie

Legend
DeMarco is straight up...and it's refreshing because while he loves the Rams...he's not a homer.

Relax. In the PC society it's refreshing to hear someone say what they think!

Sum1

Hall of Fame
I like D'Marco when hes talking football or perspective from an athlete. I even appreciate when they are talking other sports and he asks lay person questions because he simply doesn't know. It gives the other guys a chance to explain something that might otherwise be skipped over.

I dread when D'Marco is asking interview questions.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I personally Love D'Marco, and always look forward to his commentary!

Ramfreak

UDFA
Name
Ramfreak
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
If you want to hear someone who brings something to the table where you actually learn something, listen to Lorenzo Neal out of SF. Lo Neal gives you stuff the average fan wouldn't know.
I'll give you an example of DeMarco Farr. "Hey Coach, Are your guys excited to be here?" Really??? "Hey Brian Quick. I played with some good ones, Bruce and Holt. They asked for the ball. Do you ask for the ball?" "Hey coach, is the uncertainty of moving to LA a distraction?"

When you ask questions that everyone already knows the reply to, what's the point? Demarco shows up to his show winging it. Never, I mean never does he add something that we don't already know. Brutal to listen to unless you like the generic let's sit at the bar and drink beer type conversations. To each his own but there's a heck of a lot better out there.