Dear Rams, Please Suck This Year

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

TK42-RAM

... still not at my post.
19cbrs

Force16X

anti pedestrian
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Dear Rams,

Please suck this year. Please really suck, worst record in the league suck. It would mean so much to us. We do not have anything against your team, we just want another first overall pick. Then we can fleece another team on a trade next year. We have sucked so bad for so long, we can really use the highest pick possible.

Warmest regards,

Tennessee Titans fans

PS our site www.gotitans.com uses the same forum software yours does.

your site doesnt like adblocker, so not only that but the fact that you love the Rams' Super Bowl win victim allows me to happily stay here. cheers!

funny, but the Rams' site allows adblocker with no disruption of service...........hmmmm. good job CGI !! keep eatin them burgers !

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Since I have been here, the Rams have awarded me and extra Super Bowl 34 Ring and now i say to the entire Titans fanbase...~Jeff Fisher

LYQzE0Z.gif

Leuzer

Daniel Leu
You can have our 32nd overall pick in the 2017 draft right after your 31st overall pick. ;)

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
Dear Rams,

Please suck this year. Please really suck, worst record in the league suck. It would mean so much to us. We do not have anything against your team, we just want another first overall pick. Then we can fleece another team on a trade next year. We have sucked so bad for so long, we can really use the highest pick possible.

Warmest regards,

Tennessee Titans fans

PS our site www.gotitans.com uses the same forum software yours does.

Enjoy Murray. We ruined him for everyone else. He had a grand total of 2 yards against us.

Sincerely,
A Cowboys Retard.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Different guy.

This is a member from GoTitans.

that's funny because this one says please suck whereas the other one said they will suck, every year. he was right but still.

Force16X

anti pedestrian
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ad blocker , ad blocker plus , ad guard, google chrome.
it just said that it may interfere with some functions, but that usually only occurs when i go to streaming sites, so not sure what issues they end up having.
however, that warning doesnt even pop up here, nor have i had any issues with functions on this site.

Last edited:

The Hammer

UDFA
Name
Tennessee
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I am familiar with your site and have exchanged many messages with TitanJeff on various aspects of the site software. He's a good guy.

What's funny is... I was asking him to "help make the trade" before it happened. True story.

Cheers!
That's cool man. And yeah, Titan Jeff is a cool guy. He also hosts a tailgate party at the stadium every game day.

And good choice of software. Out of all the forums I have been to this is IMO by far the best software.