deapspin.com: why Rams will suck in 2015

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Wonderboy

Rookie
This was my favorite part after the story:

"Gary:

Fuck Stan Kroenke with a jackhammer dipped in ebola."

I will use that line some day and act like I thought of it on my own!

MarkMyWords

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Mark
Hilarious, but it wasn't all bad.....

"What might not suck: Fisher has quietly (the Rams do everything quietly because who cares) built a fantastic defense that will be just enough for the Rams to lose every game by a score of 13-10."

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
The Rams wideout corps consists of Tavon Austin and three Monopoly pieces (I get the hat!). Once Foles gets his collarbone snapped into eight pieces of equal length, your choices at QB are Case Keenum and the immortal Austin Davis. I picked Austin Davis up off the waiver wire last season, and started him. I am as bad at fantasy football as the Rams are at real football.
HAHAHA, that's really funny writing. I'm enjoying this.

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
Also, Nick Fairley is here. The Rams only sign free agents who are fat enough to think that toasted ravioli is actually a delicacy.
I just laughed so hard I peed a little.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
This guy should apply at the PD... He'd be a solid replacement for bernie.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
This guy should apply at the PD... He'd be a solid replacement for bernie.
Actually, an enjoyable read, he did more research than Bernie, and has more football knowledge than JT.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Guys, Deadspin is normally very sarcastic with articles like this. I enjoyed it, actually.

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
Pretty damn funny. The fan comments are hillarious.

Chad:
I went to the official draft party with Rams executives the year that they drafted Sam Bradford. I paid over $300 for a football signed by Sam Bradford at a charity auction thrown by the Rams two years later. About 18 months ago, I started letting my then 12 month old son play with the signed football. He now throws it around the house, takes it outside, and plays with it in the dirt. I could have just spent $15 and got him a football from Target to play with, but I already had this one worth basically the same amount.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Damn, after reading the fan's comments after that article, I've decided it best I carry all my guns with me to St. Louis. Those people are suicidal! o_O

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Fucking brilliant. HAHAHAHA!!! They id one last year as I recall and I was in tears after reading that one as well. Great material there.....

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
I read every teams last year and will end up doing the same this year. Love these.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Guys, let's veer away from any talk about our owner. We don't want this thread locked.