Davin Joseph cut off his dreads!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

A55VA6

Legend
After 11 years of dreads, Davin Joseph cut his hair. I didn't even recognize him for a second!

10802661_836439466422260_962582947_n.jpg

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
Better look for him, IMO. Maybe he did it in celebration of his first good game of the season last Sunday.

Psycho_X

Legend
Cool, maybe that'll make him play better.

Honestly I don't know how anyone can have those things and be comfortable. Or long hair in general.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Dreads look kinda cool with the helmet on, but so does short hair.

He looks good

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
Crazy, I've known of him for a long time and never would imagine him without dreads. Doesn't look bad at all though.

As a side note, he was playing very very well in the Broncos game and I hope he keeps it up.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
This was as far as I got...I figured Snisher just went hardcore...

Davin Joseph cut

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Let's hope it makes him faster when he pulls and quicker when he sets up for pass protection.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Hope it works like Samson in reverse! :whistle:
I was thinking the exact same thing! Of course I also was thinking, when I started to read this, that he'd been cut, even though last Sunday was his best game of the season!!

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
Dreds are just nasty. That looks a lot better, but he should just go for broke. Bald is beautiful!!! I finally got enough nerve to cue ball my head a few years ago and love it. There are a lot of advantages and the only disadvantage is the draft in winter.