David Garrard wants to be a Ram

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Huh?
He signed in March and retired in May. Damaged goods when they signed him in the first place IIRC

That said, if he's healthy, they could do worse
Dolphins, I meant. My bad. That was a couple years ago. He says his knee is doing great, but I'm not banging the table for him, just that he's a name, in a sea of bad names, that might actually be able to help in an emergency.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Dolphins, I meant. My bad. That was a couple years ago. He says his knee is doing great, but I'm not banging the table for him, just that he's a name, in a sea of bad names, that might actually be able to help in an emergency.
Gotcha. When the Jets signed him last year, it made him the 6th qb on the roster. Heard one of the funniest lines ever at that time, "The Jets have 1 quarterback for every day of the week, except Sunday".... Good times..

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I wouldn't mind seeing him in a backup role. Good guy, very good quarterback, even with all the injuries.