David Garrard wants to be a Ram

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Yeah, Coleman was great. I never liked her with Matt Smith - she felt like a plot device, not a character - but she was really much more interesting this time around.

I enjoyed Capaldi tremendously. Cynical and insane, just how I like my Doctors.

Yea, agree on Coleman.

As with every new doctor, it will take me about 4-6 episodes to move on from the previous and get them out of my head and to start liking the new one
"Look at these eyebrows. They're attack eyebrows! You could take the tops off bottles with them!"

Loved it.

tumblr_inline_naq6c1JbtM1swio8t.gif

That is one thing Capaldi has over Matt Smith big time. He actually has eyebrows you can see lolol

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
Yea, agree on Coleman.

As with every new doctor, it will take me about 4-6 episodes to move on from the previous and get them out of my head and to start liking the new one

That is one thing Capaldi has over Matt Smith big time. He actually has eyebrows you can see lolol
I like the Scottish accent, too. Went back last night and watched some old Tom Baker-era Who - City of Death - and there's a bit of similarity between Baker and Capaldi. I don't think 12 will be nearly as madcap as 4, though.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I like David Garrard, as an emergency backup. He was going to be the Jets starter. He won that job, before the injury.
Huh?
He signed in March and retired in May. Damaged goods when they signed him in the first place IIRC

That said, if he's healthy, they could do worse

Big Willie

Starter
I am old, fat, slow, running around with two bad wheels, a bad shoulder and I can't read defenses either. I want to be a Ram too!

LosAngelesRams

Hall of Fame
Step aside David... I used to play DE in high school... tackling... throwing... its all the same shit. Looks like I got this starter spot locked.

Rams4life

I heard Dieter Brock was applying for the job too. It will be a tough choice for the rams lol.

SierraRam

Recreational User
I'm watching the Ram / Dolphin game...:eek: Sign Gerrard now!

Davis ain't looking good... we're not in Cleveland anymore

209RamsFan

TJ Rubley, Dieter Brock, Pat Haden, Jeff Kemp and Bert Jones also put in their apps on monster.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
You guys can poke fun at the dude but he is probably still better than Davis. I'd tell him to prove he is still got it and give him a look. Never was a top tier QB but was never bottom shelf either. He played to win.

TGZ

Rookie
Name
Dylan
David Garrard is better than most of the names that I've hard. We could do worse. Guy was a decent starter in Jacksonville.

Tweed335

UDFA
We could def do worse than Garrard, that's for sure.

Long coming back from an injury, 'I'm pulling my card. Love ya Ram's but...'says Garrard

Last edited:

LazyWinker

Pro Bowler
Name
Paul
David Garrard is better than most of the names that I've hard. We could do worse. Guy was a decent starter in Jacksonville.
Considering that Marcedes Lewis was his best receiver, I think Garrard did a fine job.