Darnold Vs Rosen

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
I can't imagine taking Darnold over Rosen at this stage. If you are going to let them sit learn and mature maybe. Right now Rosen is way ahead in my eyes and a legit NFL prospect.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Told a guy here a few months ago that darnold was greatly overrated. Not s special QB class this year imo

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I like Darnold great tools but raw. Rosen has a little Aikman to me

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Darnold may not enter draft.

Last edited:

RamsFlash80

Pro Bowler
Both Rosen and Darnold just declared for the draft. This should be a interesting draft with those 2 along with Allen, Mayfield, and possibly Jackson who hasnt declared yet.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Rosen is more ready, Darnold more upside.....Rosen's injury history has me concerned, but Darnold has it IMHO and the Browns should take Darnold and leave Rosen for the Giants. Plus Darnold said he would play anywhere, Rosen already trying to chose his team, that's okay, give me the kid who just wants to play without vacillation.
sam-darnold-browns.jpg

RamsFlash80

Pro Bowler
I think Rosen and Darnold will both be successful in the NFL. Darnold reminds me of Big Ben and Rosen reminds of Matt Ryan or Kirk Cousins. Rosen is taking a lot of heat for being on bad UCLA teams and people saying hes not a winner yada yada just like people said about Goff coming out. Its hard to win games when your defense gives up over 300 yards rushing a game and 40+ points. Rosen can make every NFL throw and he will be fine. Rosen does tend to go gunslinger mode from having to carry UCLA w.o a running game so he has some bad habits of forcing throws he shouldnt which is one of his negatives along with his injury history. Darnold is gonna need more time so hopefully the Browns dont rush and ruin him. He has some nice raw talent and a good head on his shoulders to work with but he needs to clean up his fumbling and turnover issues. JMO of course.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Darnold is my guy. He dealt with some issues this year at OL and WR. I'd take him 1 overall and not look back. He's tough minded just needs to work his mechanics as his delivery sucks @$$.