Daredevil

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
New Daredevil Season 2 teaser trailer

Season 2 teaser trailer starts at about the 1:30 mark , if you look close you'll be able to spot both Elektra and the Punisher

beg..........

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Daredevil Season 2

About all I can say is............

Wow

Marvel's Daredevil - Season 2 - Official Trailer - Part 1

Marvel's Daredevil - Season 2 - Official Trailer - Part 2

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Game of Thrones star Finn Jones is Marvel’s Iron Fist! Netflix

P7isH.png

Acotilletta2--Iron_Fist_modern_green.jpg

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Final Trailer

Season 2 Returns Friday

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Final Trailer

Season 2 Returns Friday

Can't wait! Ima watch the entire season this weekend! They are releasing all episodes right?

*edit

Went and looked and all 13 episodes are gonna be released. So fkn excited!!

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
First Luke Cage Teaser Trailer

For anyone who is unfamiliar with Luke Cage , he's part of the new Marvel TV shows on Netflix along with Daredevil and Jessica Jones , and then the up coming Iron Fist series

I never read a whole lot of their comics as a kid , but I did stumble across one or two every once in a while , :cool:

I'm really looking forward to the Iron Fist series

powermanandironfist_family.jpg

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
I'm on episode 9 now of season 2. Fucking love it! Especially the punisher, he is a one man tidal wave of fury and death. Seems daredevil gets his ass kicked in almost every episode at some point lol. Will finish season tonight.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
I'm on episode 9 now of season 2. freaking love it! Especially the punisher, he is a one man tidal wave of fury and death. Seems daredevil gets his ass kicked in almost every episode at some point lol. Will finish season tonight.
I'm hoping they can some how incorporate the Marvel Netflix characters into the Marvel Movie Universe , I think both Daredevil and Punisher would fit right in , with the upcoming 2 part Avengers Infinity War movies , their going to need just about everyone , I've read that the budget for both movies will be around a Billion Dollars , I'm guessing half of that will just be for all the actors salaries...................lol

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
I'm hoping they can some how incorporate the Marvel Netflix characters into the Marvel Movie Universe , I think both Daredevil and Punisher would fit right in , with the upcoming 2 part Avengers Infinity War movies , their going to need just about everyone , I've read that the budget for both movies will be around a Billion Dollars , I'm guessing half of that will just be for all the actors salaries...................lol
Dont think it will happen. This series is way to bloody and brutal for those movies.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Finished season 2 and now need a season 3 asap!! Fucking love this show. Think Daredevil himself was better in season 1, not by much but was, think it was cause he had so much on his plate constantly in season 2.. Punisher was awesome as fuck. More fights this season. every episode had like 10000000 fights it seems. Didnt think it was possible but this season was 10x as brutal and bloody as the 1st. Mainly that is because of the Punisher. He is a killing machine, and very messy and brutal. He makes Game of Thrones look like a bitch, Daredevil as well.

Best fights:

Episode 3: 4/5 of the way through: Daredevil vs. biker gang in stair well.
Episode 9: Punisher vs. inmates.

*is it wrong i support Castle 100%?

Last edited: