Dak Prescott shines again

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
These two fuck-wits are making the Dak Prescott argument right now on ESPN
image.jpg

tomas

Pro Bowler
Name
tomas
Man...this dude is throwing everything at these defenses....1st team defenses...2nd team defenses...Starting wide receivers...Backup wide receivers...Fades, stops, ins, outs, bombs, checkdowns....C'mon man...gotta give credit where/when it's due....In fact, I'm calling he replaces Tony Romo in a few weeks as a starter...His ball looks way better...touch & accuracy...
If he sucked it would matter...since he's shining, it doesn't???
I hate to burst your bubble ... Dak Prescott = flash in the pan.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This should tell you how much stock you should put in preseason numbers. In 2012, Andrew Luck was outplayed by another Colts rookie QB (Chandler Harnish) during the Colts preseason.

Memphis Ram

Legend
This should tell you how much stock you should put in preseason numbers. In 2012, Andrew Luck was outplayed by another Colts rookie QB (Chandler Harnish) during the Colts preseason.

Did he? Luck completed 62% of his passes for 522 yards and had 4 TDs (1 rushing) to 2 INTs. Harnish while competing against 3rd & 4th stringers completed 57% of his passes for 406 yards, had 2 TD to 1 INT and 3 fumbles.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Did he? Luck completed 62% of his passes for 522 yards and had 4 TDs (1 rushing) to 2 INTs. Harnish while competing against 3rd & 4th stringers completed 57% of his passes for 406 yards, had 2 TD to 1 INT and 3 fumbles.

Harnish had the superior QB Rating. But there are a million other examples. I can list them if you'd prefer. I don't know if you're trying to debate whether preseason stats are meaningful or not or nitpicking. I'm assuming nitpicking. Which is fine. But the point remains.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
I think Prescott can do well. Having to sit behind Romo will allow him to forge his skills into a starting NFL QB in the future, playing well too (albeit preseason) will also be a nice confidence booster for him as well.

TexasRam

Legend
I wonder if Goff would like to throw behind the Cowboys oline to the likes of Dez Bryant with Sensabaugh covering him.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
Romo goes down with back injury after one pass play, Prescott in and doing well again at half time. Dallas very lucky to have landed Dak where they did.

KDS73

Rookie
I think we can declare now that the debate about which rookie qb was most NFL ready officially over. It's Dak Prescott by a wide margin.

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
What's funny is, when the Eagles signed Murray, fans got a plane with a sign that read, "we got Murray" to fly over our TC. We got a 4th round comp pick for him. That comp pick.......Dak Prescott.

I hope he works out. That will KILL eagles fans for a LONG time.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
I think we can declare now that the debate about which rookie qb was most NFL ready officially over. It's Dak Prescott by a wide margin.

Well he beat out Carson Weintz for MVP of the Senior Bowl.
-- Cheering for Aaron Green over Chase Reynolds.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Just saw the reply of Dak's TD pass.A pretty sick catch by Jason(hof) Witten

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

I saw the highlights of every throw he made today. There's not much pressure coming his way. But when it does he moves well in the pocket. Can't fault him so far.

Picked4td

Pro Bowler
I was a fan of his before the draft and IMO was the QB to target after the top 3, but with that said its still preseason and IMO this really means nothing. Although it is funny always seeing people I know post on social media act like he just took the Cowboys to the superbowl