Curious About the QBs next year. Help me out

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
If anyone is closely following the predicted 2nd round maybe late first round picks for any QBs with decent potential. haven't watched enough college games so I'm not sure who's under the radar. I would hope for just that guy that has a big arm. I'm possibly predicting a first round OL and maybe 2nd round QB who could possibly beat out a Shaun Hill or whoever to play decent ball if bradford goes down. at this point I'm ready to gamble on a hidden talent than another journeyman backup.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Gunner kiel!!!!! Want this guy bad. Cannon arm, good touch. Was praying he'd come out this year.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Do you mean the 2015 Draft or the 2016 Draft? I'm confused.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
This is a topic that would be better off in the NFL Draft forum. But I'll answer your question:

Gunnar Kiel, Cardale Jones, Kevin Hogan, Trevone Boykin, and Jeremy Johnson. Out of those five, Kiel would be my first choice, followed very closely by Jones.

fearsomefour

Legend
I like Garrett Grayson out of Colorado St. the most of any QB in this draft. Meaning, if he could be taken in the 2nd or 3rd round he would be (imho) a better pick than any of the "top" guys at #10 overall.
He plays in an O than mixes pro elements and spread elements, so, he has played a good deal under center. He has good, not great, size. He has good arm strength. What I like most about him is his footwork is good, his throwing mechanics are pretty good from what I have seen and when pressure comes he keeps his eyes down field and can slide in the pocket. To me he is more of a polished pro prospect than a guy like the kid out of UCLA.
I don't think the Rams should take a QB in the first (I don't care a ton for the top 3 or 4 guys). I could see the team taking one in the 2nd or 3rd round and Grayson would be my guy.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
If anyone is closely following the predicted 2nd round maybe late first round picks for any QBs with decent potential. haven't watched enough college games so I'm not sure who's under the radar. I would hope for just that guy that has a big arm. I'm possibly predicting a first round OL and maybe 2nd round QB who could possibly beat out a Shaun Hill or whoever to play decent ball if bradford goes down. at this point I'm ready to gamble on a hidden talent than another journeyman backup.

In that case, nobody. There's nobody worth taking in the 2nd round in this class, unfortunately.

Corbin

THIS IS MY BOOOOOMSTICK!!
This is a topic that would be better off in the NFL Draft forum. But I'll answer your question:

Gunnar Kiel, Cardale Jones, Kevin Hogan, Trevone Boykin, and Jeremy Johnson. Out of those five, Kiel would be my first choice, followed very closely by Jones.
lol that name Gunnar Kiel is draft worthy alone!

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Thought you had meant next year's draft. Keil, Jones and the rest of mementos list is next year's draft. Was praying gunner would declare this year, and Jones too but alas, shitty QB draft class.

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thought you had meant next year's draft. Keil, Jones and the rest of mementos list is next year's draft. Was praying gunner would declare this year, and Jones too but alas, crappy QB draft class.
my bad forgot it was 2015 lol. sounds like there's nothing to take a shot on past the first round so it's back to an old journeyman as backup for next season

WelfareRam

UDFA
Name
Doug
my bad forgot it was 2015 lol. sounds like there's nothing to take a shot on past the first round so it's back to an old journeyman as backup for next season
A perfect player is Brett Hundley out of U.C.L.A. Big strong kid, very good arm and very mobile. He goes 6-2, 235 and was coached by a former N.F.L. coach in Jim Mora. He will be available in the 1st round when our turn comes up. he's a russell Wilson clone, and the rams would be foolish to pass on him.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
A perfect player is Brett Hundley out of U.C.L.A. Big strong kid, very good arm and very mobile. He goes 6-2, 235 and was coached by a former N.F.L. coach in Jim Mora. He will be available in the 1st round when our turn comes up. he's a russell Wilson clone, and the rams would be foolish to pass on him.

He's a Jason Campbell clone. Not a Wilson clone.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
Most guesses I've seen say Hundley will be there when the Rams pick in the 2nd.

WelfareRam

UDFA
Name
Doug
Most guesses I've seen say Hundley will be there when the Rams pick in the 2nd.
I doubt he'll be around in the 2nd. After the league watches Wilson win 2 super bowls in a row, and Mariotta being taken with the #1 overall, Hundley will be gone in the 1st IMO.