• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Who starts for you on the All-Time Rams Roster at QB?

• Total voters

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
But that was a heavy table. It would have knocked any mortal man down and put him in the fetal position.
I keep watching that interview, wondering:
  • Why didn't he wipe the smirk off Romes face? The guy has been disrespecting him, calling him the name of a skirted woman. He was smirking, like he didn't even have respect for himself.
  • Either don't do the interview, or get Rome to show respect early on.
  • You don't draw a line in the sand, have the bully step over it, then kick sand in your face, then say, "I bet you won't do that again." Yeah, real intimidating, Jim. You've already proven you don't want any part of this. Fight right away, or keep wearing your skirt.
  • He never threw a punch....the whole time.

Last edited:

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
@RamFan503 @Roman Snow

Chris, err, Jim's fall was hard and fast....but dude could play for a little while...He passed Ferragamo in my book as great Rams QB's...
I know Champ. It sounds like I am totally trashing Everett. Just venting. I think he had some really good years. Who do you think was getting the ball to Ellard, Holohan and Anderson, right?

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
@RamFan503 @Roman Snow

Chris, err, Jim's fall was hard and fast....but dude could play for a little while...He passed Ferragamo in my book as great Rams QB's...
The guy could chuck the rock. No doubt about it. I just saw too much talent for the results we got in crunch times and that pissed me off about him. I was so jacked when we signed him and was a huge Jim Everett fan for the most part.

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
1. Kurt Warner
1. Norm Van Brocklin
3. Bob Waterfield
4. Roman Gabriel
5. Jim Everett
6. Marc Bulger