Could Todd Gurley be on his way to claiming his status as the best RB in the NFL?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

JKBOGEN

JAKE OLIVER ELLENBOGEN
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
They had a story about what SJax was doing now. I think he day will come. But as for him as a STLer, so was Faulk and he's been completely embraced by the franchise. JL and probably Chris Long will get some recognition too on down the road....

And good write up Jake. Solid piece.
amen! Thank you!

JKBOGEN

JAKE OLIVER ELLENBOGEN
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I really like Todd's dedication to his team and his career. With Jared Goff turning into the QB we all hoped (yay), The Gurley Man will be (and is) a terror for opposing defenses IMHO.

Oh, and a shout out to Robert Woods, who played really great but isn't getting enough love. Great game Robert!
Love Robert. On the podcast I said I was expecting him to bounce back. I predicted us signing him for just about exactly what he ended up receiving.

SteveBrown

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
tre mason: not so fast
gurley: very fast

my list:
bell, zeke, gurley then johnson

NateDawg122

Pro Bowler
I will say he doesn't have the breakaway speed Tre Mason did. I wish he did because Mason once he went into the second level you knew he was gone. Gurley has almost home run speed but hes a tick slower.

Dude, Gurley is faster than Mason. A lot faster. His stride is a lot longer so it may not look like he's hauling, but he is. Mason ran a 4.50 40 at the Combine. Gurley was recovering from ACL surgery but he ran a 4.3 in high school. He also raced Chris Conley at Georgia and beat him. Conley ran a 4.35 at the Combine.

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
They had a story about what SJax was doing now. I think he day will come. But as for him as a STLer, so was Faulk and he's been completely embraced by the franchise. JL and probably Chris Long will get some recognition too on down the road....

And good write up Jake. Solid piece.
I agree ... but Faulk is a HOFer

I will add I think they all deserve recognition Long SJAX and JL

JonRam99

Hall of Fame
Name
Jonathan
Dude, Gurley is faster than Mason. A lot faster. His stride is a lot longer so it may not look like he's hauling, but he is. Mason ran a 4.50 40 at the Combine. Gurley was recovering from ACL surgery but he ran a 4.3 in high school. He also raced Chris Conley at Georgia and beat him. Conley ran a 4.35 at the Combine.
Correct, and he uses that speed to work to the outside. The TD he scored when he bounced outside left: the wide sweep angle he took would be disastrous, but he's fast enough to still outrace every farty nano to the pylon. His other long runs to the outside, he's doing the same, and he almost beat all their DBs. His Olympic class hurdling skill helps too :D On a couple of those runs, I wish he woulda turned a bit inside though & just trucked the DB instead of getting pushed out of bounds. Can you imagine the terror of a DB trying to tackle TG2 charging at 4.3?