Could the Rams Lure John Elway Away From the Broncos?-Florio

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
The Denver Broncos and John Elway are working on a new contract, but Stan Kroenke and the Los Angeles Rams could make a run at Elway. PFT’s Mike Florio talks about it.

Watch Florio Talk Elway
addon.php

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2022 TOP Member
Won't happen he see's ownership in his future and has too many ties with Denver.

jetplt67

Oh, I have slipped the surly bonds of earth...
And we would want to, because..............................................?

tempests

Hall of Fame
I'm not a fan of bringing Elway or Manning in. That's up there with Florio's other idea of how the Rams could lure Pete Carroll or Jim Harbaugh. Forget it.

It's to this organization's everlasting disgrace that we never followed through on what we promised Jack Youngblood and gave him a prominent front office role. He had the necessary experience in the old WLAF and Arena league. And we're finally rid of John Shaw.

This franchise has an identity problem and trust issues with their fan base. Even if the ship has sailed with Jack, why not look to their own alumni, bring in someone(NOT Eric Dickerson) who has a history with the Rams to be proud of and is looking for that kind of role. It would show an appreciation and respect for the past and a sign we're looking to return to a tradition of winning.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
WTF has Florio been drinking? Elway to LA? Outlandish and unrealistic. Just shows how hard up he is to get coverage. I didn't even read it was such a laughable title.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Has John Elway's record in Denver without Peyton Manning been that great?

fearsomefour

Legend
No thanks.
Florio is just trying to create a story. It makes no sense for Elway to leave Denver. He is a God in Denver. Colorado is a very nice state and he has huge business ties there. Makes no sense.
Don't want Manning either. No reason to think Manning would do well in a front office job....or that he would even be interested.
Put the forehead and teeth together and you have the ultimate Mr Bronco Florio and others can fawn over.
Don't want either.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
To me it's simple. Anything Florio Likes or promotes, I'm against! Ilike Both Payton and Elway, But I don't want them on the Rams staff! Will Maybe Peyton, as a OC/ QB coach!!

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I read an article yesterday about the contract deal with Horse Teeth and Denver.

Elway expects an extension soon... and he said that he isn't going anywhere and he plans on staying in Denver for a very long time.

Fake news.

den-the-coach

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Won't happen he see's ownership in his future and has too many ties with Denver.

Well, he won't be an owner unless he puts together a group which is possible, but he might get frustrated and actually see the forest for the trees and go for the glitter of tinsel town.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
Well, he won't be an owner unless he puts together a group which is possible, but he might get frustrated and actually see the forest for the trees and go for the glitter of tinsel town.

People do forget that Elway is a So Cal homer too.

den-the-coach

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
People do forget that Elway is a So Cal homer too.

Denver is too small for him now, it's time to make a move. I'm not posting it will happen, but with the unstable ownership in Denver along with wanting another challenge, it is possible and with ESK's money anything is possible.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2022 TOP Member
Not buying it, he's to Denver what Magic is to LA.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
I can still remember when Florio was just getting started with his rumors blog, he reported that the Rams were going to trade Torry Holt to the Saints for Donte Stallworth. This was in Holt' s 3rd or 4th year.... I would call him an idiot, but his wild rumors got him noticed and he did well for himself since then.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
Has John Elway's record in Denver without Peyton Manning been that great?

Hasn't been bad. 9-7 which is a winning record in a tough division with a 7th round QB running the show. Elway definitely has done a solid job at GM but we will never get him.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I read an article yesterday about the contract deal with Horse Teeth and Denver.

Elway expects an extension soon... and he said that he isn't going anywhere and he plans on staying in Denver for a very long time.

Fake news.
Horse Teeth does have two things in his favor, Both my Wife and my Favorite Niece Love his Dirty-Drawer's!!

Susan and John Elway!.jpg

My Niece meet him while he was watching his Family run in the Kentucky Derby!!:rolllaugh: