Could Robert Quinn and the Rams “Gash” the Eagles O-Line?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamBill

Legend
NFL.com's Dave Dameshek joined Kevin Wheeler to talk about the fickle nature of the week-to-week surprises in the NFL, the disappointment of the Saints, surprise in the Texans, the weirdness in San Francisco, and why the Rams D could gash the Eagles.

Listnen to Dameshek Talk Rams/NFL

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
No way our front 4 gashes them. I just hope we can minimize their running attack, and if we could get 3 sacks and a bunch of hurries when Foles drops back to pass I would be happy.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
No way our front 4 gashes them. I just hope we can minimize their running attack, and if we could get 3 sacks and a bunch of hurries when Foles drops back to pass I would be happy.

They're missing half their offensive line and their running game has been terribly bad the past few weeks. If they don't get better, this might wake up our defense up.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
It depends on how Chip plays it. Our front four could actually gash their O-line and I wouldn't be surprised if they did.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
They're missing half their offensive line and their running game has been terribly bad the past few weeks. If they don't get better, this might wake up our defense up.

Just being cautious. It always seems when it appears we have an upper hand we never take advantage, and we play down to our competition. I hope I'm wrong, but until I see consistent results from our defense, more specific the front seven, I continue to be cautious about agreeing with others our defense could/will gash Philly's offensive line this weekend.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
The NFL is a game of match ups.

If our sack-defense comes alive I won't be surprised. Could be the tonic we need to surprise the Eagles.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
If we don't take advantage of that patchwork the Eagles call an offensive line, we might as well trade the Cowgirls for Michael Sam.

Mike

Rookie
Name
Mike

And more points than them at the end of the game.

Irish

Starter
Sure, they could. But we have no evidence to believe they are capable of it yet.

I hope during the long bye week Gregg Williams found his mean streak and those exotic blitz packages we were promised. Soft cover 3s and rushing four every play and Foles is going to have to carry a hanky because he is drooling so much

iced

i think this is mccoys bounce back game - him and sproles..they're gonna shred us with cut backs

JIMERAMS

Pro Bowler
Name
Bill
We can get pressure with our front 4 but Williams keeps rushing 3 when it is 3rd and long. Hasn't worked yet.

A55VA6

Legend
I think this is the game we might see a few sacks. The question is... can they stop McCoy and Sproles? God knows they'll probably have a huge game and put up 40+ points because they're pissed.