Connor Shaw Cut by Browns/Signed to practice squad

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Athos

Legend
GET HIM! GET HIM NOW!

Dude's a winner, tough as nails, and was the most underrated QB in the nation last year. Heck, probably his entire career!

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
I was so upset. I wanted Shaw so bad during the draft, and instead we take Gilbert. I was like "Who?" I wish we'd go after him, but Fisher and Snead wouldnt do that to Gilbert.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
He was undrafted. Not all that excited, myself.

Ballhawk

Please don't confuse my experience for pessimism!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
NPW
He was the Brown's best QB in the pre season by far.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I don't know why this guy is so desirable? Johnny Football hasn't wowed the league really..If was better, wouldn't you hold him in reserve if you're the Browns? Assuming that he's good.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I don't know why this guy is so desirable? Johnny Football hasn't wowed the league really..If was better, wouldn't you hold him in reserve if you're the Browns? Assuming that he's good.
Not if they only want to go with 2 QBs on the roster...and they certainly aren't going to give up on a 1st round pick after 4 preseason games.

JonRam99

Hall of Fame
Name
Jonathan
If we sign him, we have to put him on the 53, correct? A kid right out of college without the benefit of even a mini-camp w/ the Rams? I hope we sign a vet QB. Great potential, though... but I'm not sure we can just put him in the PS, I think he has to make the team if he's signed.

LetsGoRams

Pro Bowler
Name
Thrasher
I think it's a no-brainer to sign Shaw. I really liked him at SC. He single-handedly led them back against Mizzou last year after being down 17-0 - and on a gimpy leg.