Communicating with other punters in the business

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Lesson

Oh, really?
Hey Johhny, thanks for taking the time to answer my question.

Anyways, I think I remember seeing a picture of you with other punters wearing the "Punters are people too" t-shirt. That led me to questioning do you contact or communicate with other punters to go over your profession?

Thank you!

Name
Johnny
I don't do a ton of communicating with other punters outside of sundays. I talk with a couple of guys that I am actually friends with on a semi regular basis. My college friend is the punter for the Patriots and I try and keep up with him as often as possible. Being a punter in the league is really a brotherhood though. It is always fun for me to get to meet other punters and chat it up before the game. A lot of them are professionals for a reason other than them being good at booting the pigskin. All the punters I have ever crossed paths with have been great.