Comic Book Movie News

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
New promo photo of the new Fantastic Four

ffpromoimage-136799.png

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
New Ant-man TV spot ,

Now there's been a few new TV spots over the last few days , Marvel is slowly pealing back the layers to this movie , just keeps looking better and better

can't wait

OMG !!

OW !!

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
New New TV Spot

just keeps looking better and better

Ant-Man-Iron-Man-poster.jpg

Ant-Man-Thor-poster.jpg

Ant-Man-Captain-America-poster.jpg

raised_fisT

Hall of Fame
I think Marvel is going to have to market the hell out of Ant-man if it expects anything upwards of 300M+ at the BO. I'm curious to see how the film turns out, but nothing in the trailers or spots has got me EXCITED. The cast is a bit uninspired and the concept may be just too damn silly for non-comics fans to get pumped up for. We'll see.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Watch Ant-Man fly

Lets Get Small , This movie is going to be pretty cool in 3D

Happy Fathers Day , from the Ant-Man

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
I think Marvel is going to have to market the hell out of Ant-man if it expects anything upwards of 300M+ at the BO. I'm curious to see how the film turns out, but nothing in the trailers or spots has got me EXCITED. The cast is a bit uninspired and the concept may be just too damn silly for non-comics fans to get pumped up for. We'll see.

IDK, they said that about a talking raccoon and a tree that speaks only 3 words (well, 5 words but you get my drift).

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
I an understand raised_fisT thinking

I remember I was pretty uninspired when they first cast Robert Downey Jr as Iron Man ,I thought for sure that movie was going to suck , although the only Iron Man movie I really liked was the first one , and now I'm getting a little tired of Robert Downey Jr / aka Tony Stark

One of the things I'm actually looking forward to the most with Ant-Man , is there will be no Tony Stark it , at least I hope not , even though Tony Starks father Howard Stark will be in it

I also remember I wasn't to excited when they cast Chris Evans as Captain America , but I've totally changed my mind on that one , Chris Evans has been a great Captain America

raised_fisT

Hall of Fame
Totally get the comparisons to Guardians, here. And look at how Chris Pratt has blown up since. Hopefully this movie is like another Iron Man 1. I hear Evangeline Lilly WILL be the Wasp. So that dynamic will be awesome to see. I have my fingers crossed for Giantman too.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
ANT-MAN - Official International Trailer

Hope

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Cross Technologies

iced

lol

http://www.comingsoon.net/movies/ne...oved-gifts-to-suicide-squad-co-stars#/slide/1

BY SPENCER PERRY ON

JUNE 26, 2015

joker-header-2.jpg

E! Online, his Suicide Squad co-star Adam Beach (who plays the villain Slipknot) revealed that Leto sent the cast some very unexpected gifts.

“He sent [Margot Robbie] a nice love letter with a black box with a rat in it—a live rat. It was beautiful. Then he sent bullets to Will [Smith] with a letter, and a dead hog…Basically, what he said was, ‘Guys, I can’t be there but I want you to know I’m doing my work as hard as you guys.’ The video he showed is in character. It blew our minds away. Then we realized that day, this is real.”

Suicide Squad stars Will Smith (The Pursuit of Happyness, Focus) as Deadshot, Joel Kinnaman (RoboCop, Easy Money) as Rick Flagg, Margot Robbie (The Wolf of Wall Street) as Harley Quinn, Jai Courtney (Divergent, The Water Diviner) as Captain Boomerang, Cara Delevingne (Anna Karenina, upcoming Pan) as Enchantress, Karen Fukuhara as Katana, Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje as Killer Croc, Jay Hernandez as El DIablo, Adam Beach as Slipknot, Viola Davis as Amanda Waller and Jared Leto as the Joker. There’s also mystery roles for Ike Barinholtz, Scott Eastwood, Raymond Olubowale, Alex Meraz, Jim Parrack, and Common.

Created by Robert Kanigher and Ross Andru back in 1959, the Suicide Squad team has included countless DC villains among its ranks, including Deadshot, Captain Boomerang, Bane, Killer Frost, Poison Ivy, Count Vertigo, Deathstroke, and Harley Quinn. The CW’s “Arrow” introduced their own version of the team in the most recent season of the series and the recent animated film,Batman: Assault on Arkham, offered another version of the team.

Written and directed by Ayer, Suicide Squad will shoot until September for an August 5, 2016 release.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Batman-v-Superman-Batman-Wonder-Woman-Superman.jpg

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
First one is from schmoesknow , their one off the online movie reviewers I always watch , and the second one is just funny

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa