Come Back Coach O!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

GabesHorn

GRACE AND TRUTH
None of us are promised Tomorrow . You have a gift coach that others will never have. You have trained eyes and judgement skills that are proven right many ,many more times right over missing the mark. Until GOD takes away your talent and skills of sharing with so many thirsty fans who don't live in Louie or L.A. . We just love our RAMS . I'm at 50 years now. Already got my Direct TV signed up for Free again with some simple sweet talk.

I never knew about ROD till Jan. of this year I was on another private board since their beggining and they are a joke compared to the ROD experience. Even when its off-season your posts stand out COACH. I have yet to experience reading your camp reports and I feel like Christmas came and Santa forgot about me. Been waiting on reading reaading your words for months so I was shocked to read you might have retired. This year of all years as we finally have a shot to correct a Decade plus of Nonsense. This is my First year in forever I have even truly believed we could really have the guys if our OL can be formed properly. I played OL 8 years and managed health Spas afterwards. So I know some stuff I've shared with others in the dark also and changed their lives.

Screw where the HORNS play and throw us old DIE HARDS a bone and I'll crush anyone that says a negative word about your skilled words you are sharing. Your trained,skilled eyes and speaking skills with so many year of experience will be water to a dry thirsty old man. All will be greatly appreciated. You already PM'ed me earlier this offseason and shared a tidbit I never mentioned ever again. Meant so much to me. I know until you see a true scrimmage with pads that you can't really see most of the techniques and tells you are trained to see. I'll just gladly wait and treasure everything you can dig out and find for us BIGTIME forever RAMS. GOD BLESS YOU and your family as we never know when we will be called home. I hope I get to see this whole season. Thanks again COACH O!!!

DrLurkalot

UDFA
Name
Don
None of us are promised Tomorrow . You have a gift coach that others will never have. You have trained eyes and judgement skills that are proven right many ,many more times right over missing the mark. Until GOD takes away your talent and skills of sharing with so many thirsty fans who don't live in Louie or L.A. . We just love our RAMS . I'm at 50 years now. Already got my Direct TV signed up for Free again with some simple sweet talk.

I never knew about ROD till Jan. of this year I was on another private board since their beggining and they are a joke compared to the ROD experience. Even when its off-season your posts stand out COACH. I have yet to experience reading your camp reports and I feel like Christmas came and Santa forgot about me. Been waiting on reading reaading your words for months so I was shocked to read you might have retired. This year of all years as we finally have a shot to correct a Decade plus of Nonsense. This is my First year in forever I have even truly believed we could really have the guys if our OL can be formed properly. I played OL 8 years and managed health Spas afterwards. So I know some stuff I've shared with others in the dark also and changed their lives.

Screw where the HORNS play and throw us old DIE HARDS a bone and I'll crush anyone that says a negative word about your skilled words you are sharing. Your trained,skilled eyes and speaking skills with so many year of experience will be water to a dry thirsty old man. All will be greatly appreciated. You already PM'ed me earlier this offseason and shared a tidbit I never mentioned ever again. Meant so much to me. I know until you see a true scrimmage with pads that you can't really see most of the techniques and tells you are trained to see. I'll just gladly wait and treasure everything you can dig out and find for us BIGTIME forever RAMS. GOD BLESS YOU and your family as we never know when we will be called home. I hope I get to see this whole season. Thanks again COACH O!!!

This is very similar to how I feel as well. I'm a longtime Rams fan who lives in New York, so direct information is hard to come by. I absolutely love reading your thoughts, even though I rarely comment (thus my dumbass moniker). Hope you continue. I think the overwhelming majority of readers love reading both you and the Hammer's thoughts. Thanks to both of you for all you've contributed over the years.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion

Heck of a post there. Coach and I have butted horns (as Rams tend to do), but I greatly appreciate his reports from camp. He knows his football. We Rams fans are a relatively small family and need to stick together. It will make it so much sweeter when we celebrate our dynasty.

rams56

Bleeding Rams Blue and Gold
Name
Steve
There is nothing wrong. I am not taking my ball and going home.

But in all honestly, I have made a conscious decision not to post on any of the forums until things calm down.

All the LA VS STL garbage has sucked the life out of this for me. Even before camp started there were comments being thrown around about how the Oxnard reports would be so much more than the STL reports.

The fact that the Rams have cut the number of practices has also made me think there isn't much going on that needs to be reported on. I will get something out in a summary after the weekend practices and again after the scrimmage next week. But there isn't anything happening that is worth reporting on yet.

If this is in fact their last year. I just want enjoy watching and not feel like I have to treat it as a job.

Well then enjoy yourself Coacho you deserve it.....Thanks for any morsel. ...;) And thank you for all your work in the past.... ;)..plus I wanna give a shout out to all those that have given they're own reports....great job....keep up the good work..... ;)

Go Rams............ ;)

Leuzer

Daniel Leu
Oh shi... crap! Is this the Quick catch? Or Britt? Britt is 18 in camp.

quick_zpsxcz8skdy.gif

Fun fact... that's Codemonkey's big head in the foreground before we got him a free Rams hat.

Apparently, @CodeMonkey would rather be bird watching instead of attending Rams Camp! :LOL: