Come Back Coach O!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
What happened to make him stop? I like the guy, but he's a touch prickly at times... did he get into it with some folks? Or did some folks get into it with him, I should ask?

rams56

Bleeding Rams Blue and Gold
Name
Steve
Please come back coacho........

Go Rams......... ;)

SierraRam

Recreational User
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
What happened to make him stop? I like the guy, but he's a touch prickly at times... did he get into it with some folks? Or did some folks get into it with him, I should ask?

I'm not sure. I just know his supporters far outnumber the haters. Along with the other generous ROD reporters (thanks @RamzFanz !), his contributions are invaluable for the 'distant' Ram fanatics, like me!

Zombie Slayer

You are entitled to nothing.
Name
Dave
I also hope he comes back. I didn't know anything had happened to where he decided he wasn't going to post on here. It's a shame because his reports are one of the biggest things I look forward to in the offseason.

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
Where has he gone? Maybe he's just been too busy to come post his thoughts.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
This may be a bit unorthodox but how about compiling Coach O, Hammer or whomever else writes training camp reports on other outlets in a designated ROD thread? @-X- , @Prime Time @CGI_Ram Etc.....

SierraRam

Recreational User
do we have to start a petition to get @CoachO back?

I tagged him in this thread. I hope he sees this as a letter of appreciation. True, as @Dieter the Brock said, other camp reporters have filled in admirably, but even they acknowledge the Coach's skills.

If a petition is made, I'll sign...

SierraRam

Recreational User
Where has he gone? Maybe he's just been too busy to come post his thoughts.

I hope that's true, but I don't think so. There were a couple of threads from last year's camp and post-draft where his opinions were skewered a bit. He, and many others, didn't like it.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I'm good, I enjoy reading his report but the dude does not like counter-thinking.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Just my 2 cents. Please, don't turn this into a he's this, or he's that. Nobody here is prefect, but we strive to be better than worse places on the net. His reports, input, and knowledge are appreciated, and welcomed by most.

SierraRam

Recreational User
Can some please tell us exactly what has happened? Thank you.

Maybe nothing. This might be an over reaction - I hope so. @RamzFanz just posted this on his camp report thread:

Don't freak out people, he is inclined to share after the weekend in some manner, no need to panic, just be patient. From my discussions with him today, I can assure you, it'll be worth the wait. LOTS of insights I would have missed.

Fingers crossed..

OC_Ram

Restricted Free Agent
I can't be certain but I have a thought. Both the Hammer and CoachO have provided GREAT camp reports over the years based on WHAT THEY SAW, they then compiled their thoughts and posted THEIR REPORT. the problem came in where people disagree with what they wrote and entered into an argumentative state. Call it for what its worth but I think those guys have the right to post reports as they want, we? we can read them or not read them but to fight with them is kinda like killing the messenger. I typically drink a big ol glass of STFU and read the report :)

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
@CoachO and Hammer know how I feel... the more reports the better, so big thanks to all the others that step up and do a great job reporting what they see....Damn shame....I remember being a kid and messing up field trips for others...now I get paid-back....

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I don't see any reason we won't hear from coacho.

I expect we'll hear from Jim Fadler too.