College Basketball

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Any College basketball fans on here, I'm obviously a massive Florida fan, we're currently doing OK, #2 in the country, 17 game winning streak, although it must be said that the SEC sucks at basketball almost as much as the ACC sucks at football.

PhxRam

I grew up about 30 miles south of Syracuse. Number 1 baby. Getting pretty lucky on these last minute wins.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I have grown accustom to SU having fantastic regular seasons, make it to at least the sweet 16, and choke every year.

That's been our problem the last 3 years, make it to the sweet 16 then choke (although you can argue we got screwed by the refs 3 years ago) hopefully we'll go 2 better this year and meet you guys in the final.

Down goes 'Cuse, it'll be interesting to see if they move down 1 in the polls.

1.jpg

That is all.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
UVA fan here but pull for all Virginia teams where I grew up. VCU, ODU, UR. Cavs are lurking pretty much under the radar for now. Big game with Syracuse coming up shortly.

Ram_of_Old

Looking forward to the Virginia-Syracuse match up on Saturday. It will decide the ACC regular season champion.

Ram_of_Old

Virginia Cavaliers win the regular season ACC championship for the first time in 33 years. That was the Ralph Sampson days!

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Virginia Cavaliers win the regular season ACC championship for the first time in 33 years. That was the Ralph Sampson days!
And they looked good doing it!

VCU dismantled St Louis finally. This tournament promises to be wide open and a very entertaining one.

Ram_of_Old

The Hoos are so unselfish. That is really impressive. They have the personality of their coach. They play some shut down defense. Looking forward to the ACC and then the NCAA tourney!

Can't wait for the tournament now, only 2 weeks until Selection Sunday :D. Hopefully my Gators can complete an undefeated conference regular season, and then I wouldn't mind a 1st round defeat in the SEC tournament to give us some resting time.