Colin Cowherd Show Hour 3 from Friday Dec 9th Harbaugh to Rams a real thing per Albert Breer

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

FRO

Legend
What would make the Rams alluring for him is the fact he would get to stick it to the 49ers twice a year.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I think the wins ,if they come will go a long way toward healing that.
I have to think you're right. It's just a little hard to imagine right now. That guy has always bothered me - including when he was at Stanford. Fucking pantload. But if he was our pantload and the team was winning, I suppose I'd get over it somehow. There HAS to be another way though. Pretty please? :cool:

Zero

Pro Bowler
I have to think you're right. It's just a little hard to imagine right now. That guy has always bothered me - including when he was at Stanford. freaking pantload. But if he was our pantload and the team was winning, I suppose I'd get over it somehow. There HAS to be another way though. Pretty please? :cool:

LOL.Yeah he is a bit of a prick,an affective prick,but still a...you know.lol

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
It's all speculation at this point, but yes, I would spooge ectoplasm if it was true.

TomMack

Rookie
Let me see...J-Fish who's won nowhere or Jim Harblah who's won everywhere.
I don't know.....