Coincidence or not?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
Watching espn bellicheat press conference and the backdrop sponsor just happens to be

Gillette FLEXBALL lmao coincidence or ironically funny

Attachments

• IMG_20150124_162142196_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20150124_162142196_HDR.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 167

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
I posted this earlier in the original post about the scandal.
But it's still funny.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
So us mere mortals are not enlightened enough to understand the zen of Mojo Ram?
It's all in the eye of the beholder.

When I look at it, I see a man who's just numb to all of the insanity that surrounds the patriots; and is no longer surprised.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
Watching espn bellicheat press conference and the backdrop sponsor just happens to be

Gillette FLEXBALL lmao coincidence or ironically funny
In the world of $10B Multi-national companies, do you think this is accidental when there are dozens of 6-figure execs paid to cover every exposure detail. And how is this possible when players are fined for not talking with the press, or making inappropriate gestures on the field? I guess you can believe that it's accidental, but that's the more improbable explanation.

So, if it's not accidental, if it's deliberate, why would it be deliberate? Just indulge me, and yourself, for a moment, and let your brain wonder.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

an elaborate advertising campaign. Shady Brady and belicheat paid millions. Colts paid a token fee to get the ball rolling.

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
I just don't understand why the 6 from both teams is done...12 balls, all the same, from the manufacturer...Toss the coin...Play football...Seems so fucking simple to me...Measure the hands of all the QBs you might want to draft/trade for...Sign those you want..Play football...Don't worry about weather, Qb hand size,whether the coin for the toss is too hard or too soft because that might alter the rotation and how it lands...Just fucking play football...

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
In the world of $10B Multi-national companies, do you think this is accidental when there are dozens of 6-figure execs paid to cover every exposure detail. And how is this possible when players are fined for not talking with the press, or making inappropriate gestures on the field? I guess you can believe that it's accidental, but that's the more improbable explanation.

So, if it's not accidental, if it's deliberate, why would it be deliberate? Just indulge me, and yourself, for a moment, and let your brain wonder.
You sure to take the fun outta things with you condescending rhetoric

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Why are my thoughts condescending. It's not my intent. Can u please elaborate.
Just the way it came off reading it. A very simple joke was made and you go on a speal about 10billion dollar company's and intent. And turn it into a debate about deliberateness or not

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
I am pretty certain that the Gillette corporation wants its name and the Flexball product as far away from deflategate as possible. No, I don't think it was deliberate at all but a funny, for us, coincidence. I imagine Gillette is working overtime to disance themselves. The problem for them is they are so invested in this corrupt lot with the stadium naming rights, etc. It will be interesting to see their reaction as a company.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
Just the way it came off reading it. A very simple joke was made and you go on a speal about 10billion dollar company's and intent. And turn it into a debate about deliberateness or not
I guess I'm more than a little P.O.'d about what is happening to the NFL. I'm seeing the son of a politician ruin a great sport and profession, and I'm trying to call him and this new NFL's entire approach to the carpet. It wasn't like this when I was going to every game as a kid.

I'm not trying to be a downer, or condescending, but then I'm also not the one who is playing the public for a chump, looking the other way when teams cheat, destroying tapes of evidence, and not acting upon guys who deck their wifes on video. I'm just the one railing against it.