Chud still an option at OC

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
If he takes the San Fran job, the offense plays well and there are HC openings again next year, he'd be a top candidate. I cant imagine a coach looking at San Fran as a long term destination the way they run things over there.
In St lou I think there's more long term security with the coaching staff if its going to take longer to get that HC job. And if Boras is thisclose to being OC, it would be fantastic for him to work with Chud even if only a year

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
See thats my hope too dieterbrock, If we can get a 'Chud' for a year it would be a great for Boras to learn from him. Even if only for a year or 2

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
If he takes the San Fran job, the offense plays well and there are HC openings again next year, he'd be a top candidate. I cant imagine a coach looking at San Fran as a long term destination the way they run things over there.
In St lou I think there's more long term security with the coaching staff if its going to take longer to get that HC job. And if Boras is thisclose to being OC, it would be fantastic for him to work with Chud even if only a year
I could see the San Francisco head coach job opening up next year. That guy they promoted sounds like an idiot.

As far as loong term security in St. Louis. If Fisher fails to get above .500 this year, you don't think he'll be fired?

Having said that, I think there's a better chance Fisher gets above .500 than that guy San Francisco promoted is successful.

If head coach in 2016 is Chud's goal, I think San Francisco would be more attractive to him.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
. I think Bradford has all the tools in the world to be a top tier QB. What has hindered him was poor play around him early and injuries as of late. We saw all camp and in preseason the guy was ready to take that next step. I think we need to get a better veteran option behind him, or even to push him. Winston and Mariota will be gone.

We have a decent WR/TE group. It's not a great group, but it's very solid.

Offensive line just sucks. That being said we have 2 nice building blocks in Robinson and Saffold.

I see potential. The problem is of you don't follow this team closely you probably don't see it. The 49ers have the name regonition. We don't. Let's hope Fisher can sell Chud on potential and lots of cash.

I think I'm hip with what's up here in The Bay Area...Chud's & Gore were together at The U back in the day.They want Gore for 2 more seasons.That's mainly the reason they are so hot on him.

--Stan will open up the pocket book,because he & Fish have that understanding.
--The Rams do have Bradford for now.If he restructures his contract it will only benefit The Rams.I think Bradford does not have a good pocket presence .

---Sad The Rams keep spending all this money & Draft picks on Offensive Lineman only to have them FAIL . --Free agent signings -- Long,Bell,Brown,Wells all have been very very expense players.That is probably the #1 thing that has caused such a crappy record.
The Rams have some good talent,and are really one of the best ascending teams in The NFL.A good O/C is what The doctor orders.Chud will see it.

My main concern is relationships in The NFL usually win out.Fisher is a player/coaches H/C. Look back at Houston & Buddy Ryan.That was funny w/his O/C. Fisher came in and it worked.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I could see the San Francisco head coach job opening up next year. That guy they promoted sounds like an idiot.

As far as loong term security in St. Louis. If Fisher fails to get above .500 this year, you don't think he'll be fired?

Having said that, I think there's a better chance Fisher gets above .500 than that guy San Francisco promoted is successful.

If head coach in 2016 is Chud's goal, I think San Francisco would be more attractive to him.
That guy is a defensive guy, if they hire Chud, he'll run the O. If San Fran fails next year it would likely be because of the O. And make no mistake for San Fran to fire the coach after 1 season it would require an epic fail kind of season. Like a 2-4 win year. If that's the case, nobody on the staff is maintained. I dont think Chud takes any job thinking he's the heir apparent HC there.
Likewise in St Louis, I dont think guys take jobs expecting to fail and like above, if St louis improves the offense they wont be a loser
But I agree if Chud wants to be a HC in 2016, than San Fran is definately the place for 2015. Question is, is that his goal? Nobody knows

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Niners are a joke now as a franchise. Baalke won the battle but lost the war; running Harbaugh out of town was idiotic.

And Krapondick is not a great QB piece either unless you want to read option.

I suspect Chud will want the Rams job. Young talent all over that never rose to the occasion under Schotty = opportunity. I Chud comes to us he will be a head coach this time next year.

LetsGoRams

Pro Bowler
Name
Thrasher
So when is Chud out of his Indy contract?? It's any day now, right?

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
Hopefully late tonight we might hear something on the Chud front....(n)

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Niners are a joke now as a franchise. Baalke won the battle but lost the war; running Harbaugh out of town was idiotic.

And Krapondick is not a great QB piece either unless you want to read option.

I suspect Chud will want the Rams job. Young talent all over that never rose to the occasion under Schotty = opportunity. I Chud comes to us he will be a head coach this time next year.
Baalke ran the guy out of town, that chose Kap over Smith.
Harbaugh is to blame here as well. imo.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Baalke ran the guy out of town, that chose Kap over Smith.
Harbaugh is to blame here as well. imo.

Yeah nobody's perfect. But he did give the 9ers two NFC Championship appearances. If I'm GM, I could overlook a lot of quirks the guy might have when he brings victories.

I think Baalke is about to learn an important lesson about the importance of the head coaching hire.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Yeah nobody's perfect. But he did give the 9ers two NFC Championship appearances. If I'm GM, I could overlook a lot of quirks the guy might have when he brings victories.

I think Baalke is about to learn an important lesson about the importance of the head coaching hire.
It is confusing.
You would think going from Singletary to Harbaugh he would know the importance of a good coach.
Was Harbaugh that good or was Singletary that bad. I believe a little of both.
Harbaugh stepped into a pretty good situation.
Singletary has let the game pass him by.

I would love to see the whiners drop to the bottom of our division.
It could possibly happen

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
I haven't seen Schefter say that the Rams have an interview set with Chud - only that they want to talk to him. This is Turf Show Times running with this tweet:

"Colts asst to the HC, Rob Chudzinski, is eligible to interview for OC jobs starting Tuesday. 49ers and Rams both want to talk to him."

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I haven't seen Schefter say that the Rams have an interview set with Chud - only that they want to talk to him. This is Turf Show Times running with this tweet:

"Colts asst to the HC, Rob Chudzinski, is eligible to interview for OC jobs starting Tuesday. 49ers and Rams both want to talk to him."
Inaccurate reporting and rumor about these kinds of things drives me mad.