Chud still an option at OC

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

A55VA6

Legend
@jthom1

Some clarification on Chudzinski. Colts have denied permission now but they can't in a week when his contract is up.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Great, and since the Patriots can do whatever they want, then Fisher should already have spoken with him a d offered the job.

Warner4Prez

Hall of Fame
Name
Benny
So it's just the ultimate form of pettiness by that drug-addled degenerate Jim Irsay?

RamsJunkie

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!
I would hope they guy would have higher asspirations than just being an assistant to the OC. Dude needs his own offense to run so he can get another shot as a HC. I wouldnt rework my contract if I were him unless they were gonna pay me out the ass and I would think the rams would be willing to pay more for an OC than the Colts would for an assistant.

Noregar

Starter
Name
Roger
If I were in Chud's shoes I would be very reluctant to renegotiate with someone that impeded my chance at a pay raise and promotion to an OC somewhere else.

Only supposition here but I would guess that Chud probably only agreed to a 1 year contract with Indy because he knew he would have better opportunities in 2015.

Last edited:

ZigZagRam

Pro Bowler
The Colts have essentially given themselves a 1 week negotiating window.

Unless Pep Hamilton goes to Atlanta, I think Chud is gone.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I think Colts are trying to re negotiate a new deal with Chud.

Maybe the Colts are prepared to ditch their OC in favor of Chud if he doesn't resign with them.

Or more likely they want Chud under contract because their OC has been mentioned as possible head coaching candidate and maybe after next season he leaves and they would have a good coach to take over.

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
It would behoove him to at least let his contract expire just for the financial leverage he would gain in negotiations with any team let alone the Colts

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Rams tried to do it the right way so let's just wait a week and hopefully Chud is interested in the job.

jap

Legend
I would hope they guy would have higher asspirations than just being an assistant to the OC. Dude needs his own offense to run so he can get another shot as a HC. I wouldnt rework my contract if I were him unless they were gonna pay me out the ass and I would think the rams would be willing to pay more for an OC than the Colts would for an assistant.

I think Silent Stan would pay more for an OC than the Colts & most teams would.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
That's awesome. Hopefully we can land him, I'd like a competent OC and he's a very good one.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Hopefully this ticked Chud off and he considers that once his contract expires.
And it wouldnt hurt if Chicago and San Fran have filled their OC spot by then too

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Not getting my hopes up... not anymore... not with the Rams.

He's my first choice and I'd love to see him do what he can with our offense... but I just have this nagging suspicion there's a lot more going on behind the scenes between Indianapolis and Chud.

At least we're not dead in the water! :)