Christmas lights in 10 minutes

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamzFanz

Damnit
Be a redneck! Never take down your lights and get away with it!

Mount lights on a slider one time. Lower and raise them whenever you want with an extension tool. Party? Holiday? Christmas?

10 minutes, lights are out for the holiday, no ladder.

They stay up all year, drop them when you want them, hide them away when you don't.

Can also be turned on behind soffit for ambient party lights.

I use remote controlled lights that do different colors and themes for different holidays. I always use them behind the soffit except Christmas. The ambient light effect is very cool.

Requires open soffit.

slider.JPG

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/230945839/evedrop-the-quickest-way-to-hang-your-lights

Last edited:

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
We got a star shower. Love it. Takes about 5 minutes. If you have a deciduous tree, you can shine it in the tree and it looks like you strung lights 30 feet up the tree. Ours is positioned to light the front porch and big trees behind the house. It is very cool.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Projecting lights are cheaper to use and easier to apply. I think it is the wave of the future and eventually as they refine the applications that the days of stringing lights around porches will be long gone.

RamzFanz

Damnit
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Projecting lights are cheaper to use and easier to apply. I think it is the wave of the future and eventually as they refine the applications that the days of stringing lights around porches will be long gone.

I have always wondered why they don't build fiber optics into gutters. The light source can go anywhere and be whatever style (chasing, blinking, twinkle, solid, mixes) and colors you want.