Christmas Eve throwback uniforms

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Arash Markazi/ESPN Senior Writer

The Los Angeles Rams will be wearing these throwback uniforms on Christmas Eve against the San Francisco 49ers.

21b2fd8d-b165-485f-8f2b-b07d3e8d2873.jpg

322a0a01-26e7-4435-bf63-85bc17f7cd7c.jpg

BeachRam78

Rookie
Name
john
Man I love those uniforms. Last time the Rams played SF in those uniforms Gurley busted off a 71 yard td. Let's hope he can do that again (y)

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
If the Rams do go back to those uniforms full time , or at least those color

And I'm probably in the minority here , but I'd just assume they forget about trying to put the horns on the sleeve

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
They have always been my favorite unis..I've always disliked the current ones, especially the dreaded blueberries..The bluberries are right there with some of the Hags' awful unis for ugliest crap I've ever seen, IMO...

EasyE

Starter
Too much purple in the shirts...needs to be darker blue, then all will be right with the world...

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Best uniforms EVER.

I feel like our bad luck won't change until we go back to them.

Dan Poplawski

Rookie
Name
Dan Poplawski
If the Rams do go back to those uniforms full time , or at least those color

And I'm probably in the minority here , but I'd just assume they forget about trying to put the horns on the sleeve

I agree completely, it's redundant AND too close to the helmet horns. They should do like the Eagles and put the Rams head on the shoulder. But this one.
los-angeles-rams-throwback-los-angeles-rams-logo-a4a596fd57c816e1.jpg

Snaz

Pro Bowler
Name
Shawn
Me like the Throwbacks, Last won a Superbowl in those colors.