Chris Pratt, Andrew Luck conversation. . .

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

rams2050

Starter
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Actor Chris Pratt just asked co-presenter Andrew Luck at the NFL awards show, &quot;Do you like the Patriots?&quot;&#10;&#10;Luck: &quot;Noooooo. No, I do not.&quot;</p>&mdash; Gregg Doyel (@GreggDoyelStar) <a href="
View: https://twitter.com/GreggDoyelStar/status/561706680690294785
">February 1, 2015</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

rams2050

Starter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>BB cancelled walk-though today. Worried someone might tape them?? But the only one that does that is- Ernie. Did he tape Seattle?</p>&mdash; Bryan O&#39;Leary (@BryanOLeary) <a href="
View: https://twitter.com/BryanOLeary/status/561677300354539520
">February 1, 2015</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

rams2050

Starter
B8taUhpIEAE2OKu.jpg

I've sort of gone crazy with all this Cheatriot posting. Probably afraid that the fun will come to a roaring halt tomorrow night. But maybe NOT! One can only hope.

Really, I have to GET A LIFE! :rolleyes:

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
The won't win. You can take that one to the bank. Everything "patriotic" is to be crushed, especially when it's on one of the world's biggest stages. The end of the patriots, belicheat and brady is going to be a very sad one.

rams2050

Starter
I wasn't agreeing with it; I posted it because it seems very fishy to me -- and to lots of other folks, apparently. It was posted with some other writing that implied that he has won so much because of the cheating. I don't know why, when I reposted it, that other writing didn't come through. I will try to find it and re-post.

Having no luck finding it. I will continue to look for it, though.

Last edited: