Chargers sell out stadium

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
I think your onto something here....because my ability to watch the game in my Ram man-cave with a lock on my door to keep all my distractions of aggravation away, with my soft HD big man rocker recliner, with my small refrigerator @ arms distance filled with all of a mans desires, the extra window AC unit turned on to freezer cold, so the rest of the family doesn't complain that I am freezing them to death, A restroom a few feet away, the blinds turned to dark to bring out the brilliant color HD on a very large screen where I can see & count the spit droplets flying out of a RB mouth after a hit is something hard to see how the current stadiums can compete with an well seasoned NFL fan. Finally the best is when you add in that I can go on line to Rams On Demand to chat instantly with some great Ram guys & galls to booth.
Sounds awesome!! Only thing that has been missing is good Rams football!! Hope that changes this season!!

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
The Stub Hub is four blocks down the street from my house here in Carson. I've attended Charger TC's ('03-'05), Charger pre-season games and several Galaxy games. There are NO bad seats, no lines for either latrines or food or beer. You are close to the field wherever your seat is.

I went to 2 games at the Colesium last year, (Cowboys and Dolphins) and it will be a cold day in hell before I go to another one there. Good thing its a temporary venue because game day experience sucks there.

Having said all that, still the best experience is at home, where I can watch on the big screen in HD, eat steak from the grill, not miss a play between bathroom breaks (and not stand in a puddle of pizz), drink Micro-Brew beer for less than 12$ a glass, avoid the drunks brawling in the isles and catch every replay. Even better, I'm not giving greedy owners 2 or 3 hundred dollars.

I will go to a game at the new Englewood stadium, but after that, game day will be at the house, a much better game day experience for me.

Last edited:

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Yep. It's a bad sign for Spanos no matter how you slice it. Fact is the Chargers have a bottom feeder of an owner who is very much like our previous owner, who was not dynamic enough to make a difference on the stadium front without jumping in on a handout.

The Stubhub center is a beautiful stadium, but it's going to be full of a small crowd of yuppie types who are willing to pay the increased prices and who golf clap after touchdowns. It's so far from an ideal situation it's not even funny man, and you're talking about 16 games over the next two seasons.

And haters can talk all the smack they want about the Rams and how they haven't gotten better, I don't care. I like the direction of this team, we are young and have a head coach who might be special, whereas the Chargers have an aging nucleus at key spots and all manner of holes in their roster. Hate on haters, but I'm pretty sure in two years the Rams will have a lockdown on the LA market and the Chargers will be facing the type of poor attendance in Stanleyworld that made them move to SD in the first place.

F the Chargers.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
They shouldn't have any problem ' Selling-Out' their 30,000 seat Stadium as Long as the Rams are "Out-of-Town"!!:LOL: