Changes at UCI For Rams TC

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
Two big changes that will make for a better fan experience: Shade awnings over the stands and my favorite, two beer gardens. (probably charge an arm and leg)

The stands will be packed now!

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Two big changes that will make for a better fan experience: Shade awnings over the stands and my favorite, two beer gardens. (probably charge an arm and leg)

The stands will be packed now!
This ^ IS Great News!! Now If I can get the Old-Ball-and-Chain to go on a day Off I'll be there!

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Two big changes that will make for a better fan experience: Shade awnings over the stands and my favorite, two beer gardens.

Shade & beer two excellent additions and @bubbaramfan sometimes you can't put a price on a good time....Ask Danny Hugh Freeze Jr.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Those 3 or 4 beers by the end of practice will be much appreciated! :help: So you all will know why my reports will have lots of misspelled words.:homercrawl:

InnovatedMind

NO MA'AM President
Name
Joe
Ahhhhh Beer and Shade... a perfect pairing.

Much like a full tank of gas and clean windows. Peas and Carrots. Spaghetti and Meatballs... or Lamb and Tuna Fish.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Ahhhhh Beer and Shade... a perfect pairing.

Much like a full tank of gas and clean windows. Peas and Carrots. Spaghetti and Meatballs... or Lamb and Tuna Fish.

Or Blonde & Brunette.
stock-photo-blonde-and-brunette-women-portrait-against-dark-background-with-victory-sign-328251404.jpg

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
Man, if I start drinking beers I won't be paying attention the field.

I'll stick with the clear stuff...vodka.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Last year was rough with the sun hammering down, so shade is a great addition over the seating areas. Another thing was the vendors were all in the same area too, which made for a long trek to get a beer/drink. IMO they should add little water vendor spots (even just a dude with a trash can full of ice and bottled water) by the bleachers and here and there around the field which would shorten the lines at the main area considerably.

But yeah great changes and it's cool they're lookin out for the fans there. Probably going to do my camp trips during the work week, nothing quite like dippin out of work to see some football.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Last year was rough with the sun hammering down, so shade is a great addition over the seating areas. Another thing was the vendors were all in the same area too, which made for a long trek to get a beer/drink. IMO they should add little water vendor spots (even just a dude with a trash can full of ice and bottled water) by the bleachers and here and there around the field which would shorten the lines at the main area considerably.

But yeah great changes and it's cool they're lookin out for the fans there. Probably going to do my camp trips during the work week, nothing quite like dippin out of work to see some football.
If you were really taking one for the team, you'd quit that job and be there 24/7...just in case there are midnight practices....Don't go fairweather on us!

raised_fisT

Hall of Fame
I'm headed out to Mexico for the weekend, but I may try to get a visit in when I get back. If I make it back in one piece, that is. Will report back with pics and such if I do.