CBS just showed the Rams stll in the hunt!!!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm in draft mode. Heavy QB draft mode too, which means watchin a lot of college foozball. That's sayin a lot too, and it's gettin me in trouble with the missus....

The QB I want is Cook. Goff is gonna go 1 overall. Lynch will also probably go higher than Connor, but Cook is the guy who fits perfectly with the Rams and what they want to be. Just don't have any idea where they have to position themselves to get him, it's gonna be a crazy draft with those top 3 QBs...

Force16X

anti pedestrian
Rams On Demand Sponsor
this offense is incapable of doing its share to win games. the last 4 weeks should be indicative of this. so unless santa drops the big one done the Erectile Dysfunctional Jonesing Dome chimney, i dont see it.

TexasRam

Legend
We knew we had a great defense.

After Today's game it's clear our offense has come together.

It will be hard to stop us now.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Yeahhhh, no. Unless we magically figure out how to play better then a pee wee offense, we won't win another game. It looks like fucking Seattle is going to the playoffs again. I'm SO tired of that team.

JCK363

Behind Enemy Lines
Name
John
Damn straight they are. This game is already in the past, so it's up to the players to put it behind them and get back on track. The Panthers, last year, were 3-8-1 at one point and then won out to get into the playoffs. I happen to think this Rams team can do the same thing. If you don't think so, then crawl into a hole or hit Walterfootball.com and check out the draft picks. I'll be here next week with renewed hope.
giphy.gif