Cards VS Vagiants NLCS

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
What are your htoughts on the upcoming series?!?

Very evenly matched teams/organizations. Similarly built. Quality starting pitching with players at any position that can rise to the occasion.

Well I went with the Pirates beating the Giants in the play in game so I'm probably not the best person to ask but I'm confident the Cards will get it done.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Sorry but cheering for the Giants would be like cheering for the whiners. Ain't happening. Go Cards.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
@Sum1

Love the thread title Man. Hahahahahahahaaaaaaaa

freak the vagiants.
BTW - Go Royals too. I remember you talking about your Royals WAY back. I would love to see them small ball their way back into the WS. I love small ball teams. WAY fun to watch.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
I have come to terms that as a 41 year old I'll die before the Dodgers win the pennant again let alone the Series
If St Louis doesn't wreck the vagiants I'm gonna shoot myself

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I have come to terms that as a 41 year old I'll die before the Dodgers win the pennant again let alone the Series
If St Louis doesn't wreck the vagiants I'm gonna shoot myself
Nah - we'll get back there. Keep the faith man. Go Blue!

But for now.... Come on Cards - waste those frisco bastards!

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Lynn looking sharp game 2... Woot

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
What are your htoughts on the upcoming series?!?

Very evenly matched teams/organizations. Similarly built. Quality starting pitching with players at any position that can rise to the occasion.
I'm hoping for another I-70 series. Go Royals! Go Cards!!

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
That was a fantastic game yesterday. I don't trust Rosenthal at all this year. Last year he was lights out

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Let's give Oscar the kudos he deserves as well. Rookie coming off of the bench to pinch-hit in a pivotal game, and he crushes one to right. Seriously awesome stuff right there.

MerlinJones

Pro Bowler
Looking like a Giants - Royals World Series on deck.

I wish I cared at all about either team, I might have some incentive to watch.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
I'm 8blocks from the stadium having to listen to idiots hootin' and hollarin' post-ALDS win. I'm not much in the mood for their exhuberance after MNF's loss. :(

Sum1

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Uggghhhh! Bochy>Matheny.

These teams were evenly matched and that seems to be the difference. Probably to most entertaining 3-1 series loss I've ever encountered. Hard to swallow.

I know I should "root" for the Royals since they are in Missouri, but I can't help but relate to the Giants more and hope they get it done. I also think that Bochy's managerial skills are way above Yost's.