Cardinal Week

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
023eeac8875fea727aebbd5014ca05ae.jpg

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Arians ain't gonna admit it, but Carson's gettin old. His prized deep passing efficiency might see a continuing downward trend this season if Carson's shelf life is running out. So here's hoping the Rams help him along.
And the Rams are really a Bunch of Nice,"Helpful Guy's" Who, I am sure would LOVE to help him make up his mind to retire from Football!!:shades::snicker:

NateDawg122

Pro Bowler
"This should be an easy win for the Cardinals. I don't think Arians will let his team lose to a Case Keenum led team."

You mean as opposed to losing to a Tyrod Taylor or Jimmy Garappolo led team?

That site will not approve my membership (twice now), and I think I know why.

For the record, I would trade Case Keenum for Tyrod Taylor in a heartbeat.

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
From Rams practice yesterday: Quinn has been working on a new pass rush move for this week.
200.gif
Wow! My neck is sore just watching this. Which wrist broke first for fly boy? The left one is my guess.
Rams D is something else this year. Scary, scary men with horns.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Arians ain't gonna admit it, but Carson's gettin old. His prized deep passing efficiency might see a continuing downward trend this season if Carson's shelf life is running out. So here's hoping the Rams help him along.
Carson looks like HE'S seeing ghost too...He's looked like shit since the playoffs, and continued his poor play into the preseason...and now 2 of the 3 regular season games...if we can get some pressure...esp. from Sims (who OWES us a damn good game) and the regular Quinn & Donald...I see a bunch of picks for the secondary...It should be a good coming out party for Mo, TJ, Tru (who's been playing like shit for $14 million) and either Troy Hill or EJ Gaines....

I still need Joyner to show me something...can he get his hands on the ball?...Tru is making me point to the draft rather than re-sign that guy to some mega deal...2nd & 3rd round picks should be either DB/CB or WR....

Bruce2980

Starter
Carson looks like HE'S seeing ghost too...He's looked like crap since the playoffs, and continued his poor play into the preseason...and now 2 of the 3 regular season games...if we can get some pressure...esp. from Sims (who OWES us a damn good game) and the regular Quinn & Donald...I see a bunch of picks for the secondary...It should be a good coming out party for Mo, TJ, Tru (who's been playing like crap for $14 million) and either Troy Hill or EJ Gaines....

I still need Joyner to show me something...can he get his hands on the ball?...Tru is making me point to the draft rather than re-sign that guy to some mega deal...2nd & 3rd round picks should be either DB/CB or WR....
It's just too bad that we don't have any picks left after trading six picks for a bench warmer.