Captain red font..AKA ZN

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
Just wanted to let you all see the funny little rant I had to reply to ol' ZN with over at the PD. This is after he essentially told me I didn't know what I was talking about in regard to my opinion of Schottenheimer's inability to adjust. I put my response in red just to pay homage.

What I see is an offense moving the ball and even scoring. Then it totally stops.

So is it that the players forget how to play in almost every game?

He might be making adjustments but one thing I know is that you see certain things working early that get abandoned as the game goes one. For example...Tavon Austin was active early in the game last week with pretty good success...then he was quiet until the game was out of reach. That seems to be a common theme.

On another note, ZN...you can take your arrogant BS that no one is impressed by other than yourself and perhaps swallow a little of your own nonsense...how exactly WOULD you know all the lecturing crap you spew? Funny...this is the only forum you are at anymore, correct? Even the one you were a moderator at seems to have shut down. Take a hint and quit being a douche.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Baaaaaahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaa

I only refer to him as Queen Menstrual Font.

Last edited: