Canada turmoil

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
The cowardice of someone to shoot a military guard guarding a memorial is mind numbing to me. It pisses me off to no end. I would of loved to get my hands on that piece of shit.

Oh_Canada

UDFA
Name
Bob
Cpl Cirillo will never be forgotten. There are no words that can describe the loss however. His sacrificial gesture of guarding the tomb of "the unknown soldier" in Ottawa meant everything to him. He, and a fellow soldier, stood there with ceremonial rifles (unloaded) and a piece of excrement - a convert from the death cult that we all know so well - took his life! But as this worthless individual went hunting for our Prime Minister (Stephen Harper) the sgt at arms in parliament (a retired RCMP officer and Canadian hero, Kevin Vickers) shot him several times and eliminated the threat. Now my country must start getting tough on home-grown terrorism ... and I think most of us are determined to cut the political corrective crap and get the job done. (and yes, Barry, this WAS a terrorist act!!!!! So don't call us to tell us otherwise you jerk!)

fearsomefour

Legend
Obama would insist this be called more "work place" violence.
If you dont acknowledge it it does not exist I guess.
We are being "led" by fools.

bluecoconuts

Legend
Cpl Cirillo will never be forgotten. There are no words that can describe the loss however. His sacrificial gesture of guarding the tomb of "the unknown soldier" in Ottawa meant everything to him. He, and a fellow soldier, stood there with ceremonial rifles (unloaded) and a piece of excrement - a convert from the death cult that we all know so well - took his life! But as this worthless individual went hunting for our Prime Minister (Stephen Harper) the sgt at arms in parliament (a retired RCMP officer and Canadian hero, Kevin Vickers) shot him several times and eliminated the threat. Now my country must start getting tough on home-grown terrorism ... and I think most of us are determined to cut the political corrective crap and get the job done. (and yes, Barry, this WAS a terrorist act!!!!! So don't call us to tell us otherwise you jerk!)

Do your guards carry ammo? Our guards don't have loaded rifles, but they keep a ready magazine on them and are able to lock and load at any second quickly if needed.

Oh_Canada

UDFA
Name
Bob
The uniformed security people in parliament do not have guns - a sort of leftover symptom of too many years under liberal rule (that will change very soon!) ... but there are also as many "plain-clothed" security people in there who do have guns. So it's a half and half type of thing. I saw a detailed account of what transpired this morning and can assure all that the whole incident was like an action movie in there! Kevin Vickers had a 9- millimetre in his office desk ... and he came out of his office with gun in hand, low profile, and crept to within a few yards of the guy and took him down. Pretty good for an oldtimer, I'd say!