Calling it now. Chiefs-Rams prediction

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Containing Lynch isn't easy and we did it. It was Wilson that ran all over us. Smith isn't Wilson. Of course Charles is a great pass catcher, though, but we can handle it.

Our OL played pretty good against the Seahawks, gotta pound the rock.

Donald is only getting better.

Smith doesn't scare me at all

Rams win 27-24

Jumava1968

Starter
Name
Jumava
Contain Charles who may be suffering from a concussion and take their crowd out of the game and I think we win 31-20

Orchid

Starter
Name
Obert
I like the Rams. 31 -21.

We have to stop Charles and Knile Davis.
Make them pass behind the chain.
Pound on their defensive line.
Take shots on their corners.
Use Tavon/Stedman against their 3rd CB.

GO RAMS!

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
Rams: Umpty Jillion
Chiefs: -Ď€

...and no, I'm not going to explain how that would be possible.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
Exactly. We all know that Pierce Brosnan was the best :sneaky:.

DUDE
ROGER MOORE IS BOND

Here's my beer mug

Rams 17 - Chiefs 10

image.jpg

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I think the Chiefs come out and play well. Charles solid as usual. Just an overall good game for them.

Rams 27
Chiefs 3

anode8

Professional lurker, occasional poster.
Name
Ron
I just don't see how the Rams will win games any time soon by more than a touchdown. I'm thinking 28-24 Rams, another close one.

Also, my 007 vote is for Connery.

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
this will come down to Williams playcalling and LB play. plain and simple. who knows with him

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
My avatar photno was not changed by me. Is my account hacked? Calling Mods and Admins for help here.

As far as I know, mods can't change someone's avatar. So don't look at us. So either you got hacked or it's :admin:

SierraRam

Recreational User
Back to topic: 30-27 Rams

Greg the Leg is 3 for 3 including a 50+ game winner. Mason 100+ yards rushing. 5 sacks for the D - (Quinn gets 2)

thanks mods for the dup help..

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
My avatar photno was not changed by me. Is my account hacked? Calling Mods and Admins for help here.

I was going to compliment the sick avatar!

I think I know who did it. You're in good hands.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Strange that I'm the only one who likes this matchup.

Rams defense still has lapses, but many of them we saw last week were Wilson playing at a high level. This defense is starting to play very well. They'll give up some points, but as long as they keep the points allowed to 21 and under I think the Rams win.

Offense, meanwhile, has quietly emerged as a scary running offense with Mason at RB. Feed him the rock and have AD do his thing. As long as AD doesn't complete TD passes to the defense, we're gonna see them score some points.

This could be a big growth game for the Rams, at least that's my hope... That they're ready to put together a complete game on the road for a huge win.

I'll go with 28-21 Rams. Yeah, I'm a sucker for these guys.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
The Rams jump out to a 17-0 lead, piss it all away to a 17-17 tie until GZ hits a late 50+ FG for the win because I've been ragging on him lately.

RAMS 20
Chiefs 17

Dr C. Hill

Rookie
Name
Doc
31-13 Rams. This is the game the defense shows up for. They know the one guy who can hurt them, and have plenty of time to figure out a way to neutralize him!