Calling it now. Chiefs-Rams prediction

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
I'm having a hard time with this one. Just seems like the matchup isn't in our favor. But I also don't think the Chiefs are a great team and are very beatable.

I'm cautiously optimistic...19-17 Rams.

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
If we can contain Charles, I know, big if, I think we win. All we really need is better play from our LBs. Hopefully this week is when they begin reacting more and thinking less.

24 - 13 Rams! :party:

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
27-17 Rams.
We can run the ball too. Our passing game is better though.
Both teams have capable D's.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
" No Worries mate, We're going to stick-it to-um!!"....31-17 Rams!!
images1111.jpg

LazyWinker

Pro Bowler
Name
Paul
The defense finally steps up and Alex Smith is on his back more often than Jenna Jameson!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Austin Davis for the win please...Good Guys 27...Chiefs 23.

ram007

Starter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
My avatar photno was not changed by me. Is my account hacked? Calling Mods and Admins for help here.

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
I'm a terrible prognosticator...I'll just watch the game and hopefully not have to yell at the T.V. as much as I have the past several years...Last week was a nice change, though I was still yelling late as I saw it slipping away...(Again)... No more of that please !!!! GO RAMS !!!!!!!!!!!!

Alan

Legend
ram007 complaining about perfection:
My avatar photo was not changed by me. Is my account hacked? Calling Mods and Admins for help here.
I'm pretty sure I know who did this but I sure wouldn't be complaining about it. Looks like a lot of work was put into it and frankly it looks great to me. Of course it's not my avatar so...

ram007

Starter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I'm pretty sure I know who did this but I sure wouldn't be complaining about it. Looks like a lot of work was put into it and frankly it looks great to me. Of course it's not my avatar so...

if I am not hacked the avatar is Awesome indeed. Thanks for the mystery person who created the Avatar :)

Zombie Slayer

You are entitled to nothing.
Name
Dave
I hate to say it but until this defense plays a full, complete game, I have a hard time picking them to go into KC and contain them. Yes, the Rams have plenty of talent to win, but until they consistently can put it together on the road I have a hard time picking them in this one. I think this is another close game with KC taking it 27-24. If the defense plays a complete game I can see that score being reversed in favor of the Rams. That said, I hope that we get a pleasant surprise like last year when they played the Texans and Colts (y)

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
My thoughts and some stats.

For a few years now when looking at matchups i've looked primarily at our bad offense and tried to figure out how we would score points(our defense has been good enough to create problems for the other team).....now i'm looking at our bad D and trying to see where we'll have trouble.

I admittedly don't know alot about the Chef's, but KC's run game is strong, diverse, and will present a big challenge for our guys. Like Fisher alluded to, it's a different animal than covering Lynch, Gore, D.Murray etc...

I look at it like this, KC is 30th in the league in passing yds/gm(199.7). That doesn't mean that Alex Smith sucks(i actually think he's a tad underrated as a game manager type) but it does leave no secrets as to what KC wants to do. They want to run it to the tune of 140 yds/gm(3rd in the NFL).

A.Smith can run a bit(almost 6 yds/scramble and 138 total yds) but he's also taking over 2 sacks/gm so we can get to him. I'm just glad we're not facing a true dual threat QB this week for a change. No Krappernik. No Wilson. NICE.

Bottom line: the defense needs to step up and get stops on 3rd down...not allow those gash type runs either.

A55VA6

Legend
Chiefs are a good team and the Rams o-line will be tested. I think if our defense shows up, it's a W.