Cal Offense Vs. Washington 2015

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
How much film have you watched of Goff? I'm being serious here. Plenty of time to throw? The guy throws under pressure all the time! It's his biggest strength! His O-line was notoriously bad at Cal and he took that program from 1-11 to 8-5. Also the shotgun vs under center thing is blown out of proportion and has been for a long time.

I watched a few Cal game highlights this year, and counted seconds from snap to a throw...Most were 2 seconds or less (that I saw). He threw one pretty pass 34 yards in the air to a WR in stride, and the play went about 70 yards total, and this "count" was right at 3 seconds, Dude gets it out fast and accurate, and doesn't lock onto WR's before chucking it...

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
How much film have you watched of Goff? I'm being serious here. Plenty of time to throw?
Plenty....

here, I'll throw you

Plenty of time...on a bunch of throws....pressure on some too....football....you make it seem like every completion he's getting knocked down.....