Bucs@49ers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
I'm looking for any reason to celebrate today. The 49ers losing at home to the woeful Bucs isn't much but I'll take it. I despise that organization that much. Those of you who live, or have lived, in the SF Bay area as I did, would understand.

With around 8 minutes left in the game, it's Bucs 27/49ers 17

Kaepernick is 13/28 for 123 yds, with 1 td and 1 int. He's also rushed for 84 yds on 9 carries.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm looking for any reason to celebrate today. The 49ers losing at home to the woeful Bucs isn't much but I'll take it. I despise that organization that much. Those of you who live, or have lived, in the SF Bay area as I did, would understand.

With around 8 minutes left in the game, it's Bucs 27/49ers 17

Kaepernick is 13/28 for 123 yds, with 1 td and 1 int. He's also rushed for 84 yds on 9 carries.
Was born in that place and can't stand any of their teams. It's fun watching the game and listening to the Buc's get cheered in the Whiners new stadium.