BTW, the Jaguar Defense is no joke

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

leoram

LA/St Louis/LA fan
That Defense is making the Steelers look bad and Roethlisberger like a rookie. I’m glad the Cards lost Calais Campbell but he will have to see him next week anyway. I believe they have the best defense in the NFL and next week will be our offense’s biggest challenge. I realize the biggest game of the season is today...but I’m not a player or coach so I have the luxury of looking ahead. The Jags scare me even more than the Hawks.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
True, but Bortles ain't all that. I'd take him vs Wilson every time. Seahawks are the more dangerous overall TEAM in my estimation.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

The jags usually play awful at home, especially bortles.

leoram

LA/St Louis/LA fan
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
They are built to play excellent team defense and run the ball physically...they no longer rely on Bortles. Mark my words, they look like a young version of the 2000 Ravens.

BTW, the 99 Rams beat the Ravens in the first game of the season.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yep, they're tougher than we thought they'd be. But our offense is also no joke. And the Jaguars are a very inconsistent team. They're kind of like the Fisher Rams. You never know when they'll show up and when they won't.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The good (or bad) news for us is that Jacksonville's scheme is similar to Seattle's.

…..

Legend
Nice to see Jacksonville bust out today. Increases the odds they will have a let down next week

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2022 TOP Member
Defense has been great. Just gotta hope we go down there and don't pull a full on Big Ben and turn the ball over a half a dozen times or whatever it ended up. Then make Bortles beat us.

Corbin

THIS IS MY BOOOOOMSTICK!!
Yeah loved their talent the last 2 seasons. Defense they are putting it together and the offense is inconsistent.
Love Jalen Ramsey, he’s starting to be able to dominate part of the field in coverage. Calais Campbell is tearing it up up front as well.

Going to be a hell of a game next week!

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
That Redskins McVay offense in the red zone is in full swing.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
If you can't run on Jacksonville, they will shut you down.

WvuIN02

Starter
Jaguars D is ferocious this year, and the Steelers right side of their line is playing awful.

I like Rams

Hall of Fame
After seeing the shecocks give us fits on offense, this game scares me. Even worse, ill be front row that game if we lose.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Defense has been great. Just gotta hope we go down there and don't pull a full on Big Ben and turn the ball over a half a dozen times or whatever it ended up. Then make Bortles beat us.

Happened today. Can it happen 2 weeks in a row?

TexasRam

Legend
You need to load up the box and force Bortles to beat you.

This would be a great game for Donald to strip Bortles Multiple times.

Sappy113

Rookie
Jaguars rely on a powerful running game, and a D that's strong both up front and the backfield. In other words, exactly the things we've been struggling with. I'm afraid we'll be handed another L, but it'll probably be a close game.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Jaguars rely on a powerful running game, and a D that's strong both up front and the backfield. In other words, exactly the things we've been struggling with. I'm afraid we'll be handed another L, but it'll probably be a close game.

The last game and a half the rams have stuffed the opposition's running game. I don't think they're struggling anymore.