Bryce Brown a trade candidate.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
Now this is a guy I'd love to see the Rams trade a 7th rounder for. He could be the speed/change of pace back that was supposed to be Richardson/Pead.

Bryce Brown - RB - Eagles
The Philadelphia Inquirer wonders if Bryce Brown will be traded on draft day.

We've had the same thoughts. Brown has shown flashes of starting-caliber NFL talent, but began losing backup snaps to Chris Polk last season and the Eagles have since added Darren Sproles. The Eagles could very well be willing to unload Brown for a sixth- or seventh-round pick.
-Rotoworld

RamsJunkie

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!
May rather trade him to another team since we play them game 5 Im sure there will be several teams that would be willing to give up a 7th for him.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
May rather trade him to another team since we play them game 5 Im sure there will be several teams that would be willing to give up a 7th for him.
Ehh...I bet playing the Rams once every 3 years isn't much of a deterrent. But yes, I doubt only one team would be interested.

RamsJunkie

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!
its not that they play once every three years its that we play them game 5 THIS year so im sure he could give us some tips on how that crazy offense works.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
its not that they play once every three years its that we play them game 5 THIS year so im sure he could give us some tips on how that crazy offense works.
Right...if the Eagles want to get something for a backup player and the Rams are the team giving them the best deal they aren't going to squash it because of a team they are playing this year, once...and most likely won't be playing again for 3 years.

That would maybe come into play if it was the Rams and one other team pretty much offering the exact same value.

You think Philly didn't know Washington was going to be interested in Desean Jackson once he was released?

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
I'd rather have D'Anthony Thomas.

Bryce Brown has fumble issues.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
We can get an excellent 3rd down back in this draft.

scifiman

This wasn't a poll. :p
Just sharing my opinion on giving up draft choices for a rb who is just not that good. I would rather take a flyer on rb's in the draft versus the ones that have some miles already on them like Brown.

jjab360

Legend
Just sharing my opinion on giving up draft choices for a rb who is just not that good. I would rather take a flyer on rb's in the draft versus the ones that have some miles already on them like Brown.
He's still only 22 years old, I'd give up a 5th round pick for a RB we already know has NFL talent vs taking a chance on a college talent.

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
He's got fumbilitis and gets nicked up a lot but he'd be a good complement to our backfield. Better than I.Pead anyway and Richardson on last years showing.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
A 22 year old player that has experience is a better description of Brown than a player with "miles".

22 year old RB that has great speed and would excel as a change of pace back paired with a downhill runner like Stacy.

6th and 7th round picks are something the Rams have a good quantity of...I'd think giving up something like that for a very young player with attributes you desire would be well worth it.