Bruschi nails it re: McVay

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
That how he demonstrates he can be tough and discipline players the first time they try him will be key. Dude is known to be a players coach, but he's gotta draw a line and stick to it by making examples if necessary.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Fisher always handled it well. He'd call them out in front of the team while everybody laughed, including the guys getting called out. I think it taught them a lesson.

Maybe McVay can try a paddle...
Paddle4foot_large.jpg

"Wade, get my whooping stick, we have a late player!"

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
Guy nails it. Rams OL getting penetrated by opposing D's, getting to the handoff before Gurley. Rams didn't dare call a running play up the middle. Rams HAVE to upgrade center. Barnes is a huge liability.

Zero

Pro Bowler
That how he demonstrates he can be tough and discipline players the first time they try him will be key. Dude is known to be a players coach, but he's gotta draw a line and stick to it by making examples if necessary.

Love how the blonde picks the 49ers,because shanahan's work with Matty Ice.
I guess our guy knows nothing about QB development.

Ram65

Legend
Camp Fisher was a joke.

That was good. McVay has to make sure players are accountable for everything they do and don't do. He has to get the to the point that they understand that winning is what is important as well as giving their all out effort all the time. McVay likes to teach to make players better which is a great way to get them on your side. Teddy got it right about the first time a player (s) screw up and how McVay reacts.Hopefully, they get the message to be accountable.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Fisher always handled it well. He'd call them out in front of the team while everybody laughed, including the guys getting called out. I think it taught them a lesson.

Paddle4foot_large.jpg

" spare the rod, spoil the child!?!"

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception

Paddle4foot_large.jpg

They need to get smoked on the 50 yd line. Quarterdeck style.
maxresdefault.jpg

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy

Paddle4foot_large.jpg

This movie scene comes to mind: