Bruce Arians

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Hey Man

Starter
Name
Hey Man
I heard him say on ESPN that they have there DC and they are not going to announce it till after the Super Bowl. He said that they are going to hire with in the organization. Do you think the Rams will do the same? It was said during NFL Insiders on Monday.

Hey Man

Starter
Name
Hey Man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
let me be clearer, do you think the Rams will wait till after the Super Bowl to announce there OC. Not saying that they are hiring from with in'.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I don't see any benefit to waiting to announce a new hire.
If anything, I'd think they'd want to give their fans something else to talk about.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
It's common to wait til after the SB to announce any new hires that were chosen or settled during SB week. It's a show of respect to not detract from the SB media circus.

FRO

Legend
I think they can take their time and wait it out. There is no name guy out there to hurry and get signed.

RamsJunkie

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!
It's common to wait til after the SB to announce any new hires that were chosen or settled during SB week. It's a show of respect to not detract from the SB media circus.

Somehow I dont hink the rams hiring Boras or Cigneti is gonna break twitter. Pretty sure it would barely get any media attention whether it was superbowl week or not.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend

LOL at Arians. Big Whoopdee do the Cards found their DT. There is no way that will distract anyone from the Superbowl.