Browns sign Josh McCown

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

fearsomefour

Legend
Moore, Hill, Hoyer....all kind of the same guy to me. Hill has more experience so I would lean that way, but, if the choice was down to those three it would come down to whoever cost the least in my opinion.
The idea of a guy like Glennon in interesting, but, I wouldn't want to give squat to get him.

OC--LeftCoast

Agent Provocateur
Name
Greg
Pretty wild stats
Mccown career
49 career starts. 17-32 record. 11,000 yards 61td, 59% comp, 6.6 ypa, 76 passer rating
Bradford
49 career starts. 17-30-1 record.
11,000 yards 59td, 59% comp, 6.4 ypa, 79 passer rating.

I see you conveniently left out interceptions, off course I'm sure that was an accident so please allow me help you Deet ( # 5's Rams Nick Name)

Bradford - 38 Picks

McCown - 59 Picks

Since McCown has been in the League 11 seasons (1 in the UFL) how about comparing TD/INTs over their respective first four years (of course we need not bother with the other stats as we know where that would lead)

McCown comes in at 25 TDs to 29 Picks, where as Sams is...well 59TD to 38 Ints

Changes ones perspective wouldn't you say?

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
I see you conveniently left out interceptions, off course I'm sure that was an accident so please allow me help you Deet ( # 5's Rams Nick Name)

Bradford - 38 Picks

McCown - 59 Picks

Since McCown has been in the League 11 seasons (1 in the UFL) how about comparing TD/INTs over their respective first four years (of course we need not bother with the other stats as we know where that would lead)

People are always selective when it comes to stats and Bradford.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I would think that the bulk of McCown's career starts were for those awful Cardinals teams after he was drafted.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Bradford - 38 Picks

McCown - 59 Picks

Well tbh I wish there was more of a difference between the two other than int. But there you have it.
Thanks for pointing it out. Probably is the difference in why Sam's QBR is 3 points higher.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I would think that the bulk of McCown's career starts were for those awful Cardinals teams after he was drafted.
He's pretty much played for awful teams his entire career. Even with the Bears, the team was only good when he was qb

fearsomefour

Legend
NFL Media Insider Ian Rapoport reported that McCown and the team struck a three-year deal worth $14 million with chance to make $20 million, per a source who has seen the deal. Of that, $6.25 million is guaranteed, including $5.25 million in Year 1.

This is the FA QB market. A guy who has been largely unsuccessful, although, stuck on bad teams for much of his career. The Guaranteed money is over $5M year one? Hill is looking more attractive all the time. Signing him for $2M a year is an option....I really don't want to have to pay $4-5M for a guy like Hoyer, Moore or Sanchez.

LosAngelesRams

Hall of Fame
Pretty wild stats
Mccown career
49 career starts. 17-32 record. 11,000 yards 61td, 59% comp, 6.6 ypa, 76 passer rating
Bradford
49 career starts. 17-30-1 record.
11,000 yards 59td, 59% comp, 6.4 ypa, 79 passer rating.

O geez, lmao.